V11 Le Mans touring accessories

biesel

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone, I believe it was Al had asked that I post a pic of the Verlicchi Clip-Ons that I used in combination with the Eviluzione peg relo kit and a Rich Maund Seat to get more upright ergos on my LeMans. I have posted it below and find it all day comfortable. -_-

All three mods were about $500.00 and really transform the bike :mg:

post-8-1044219808_thumb.jpg

Rus,

At those standard cables and hoses? If so the picture my have cost me a bunch (say about $235 plus shipping ;-) of bucks. That looks comfy. I was afraid the Verlicchis would be even wider than the stock (too wide, in my opinion) bars but it look like you were able to move them behind the top clamp and make them about 2" narrower than stock, just about what I want to do.

Thanks for the pic,

Lex

Hi Russ,

Thanks for the photos. Any chance we can get a few photos from a couple different angles, especially the sides?

Also, for anyone that has aftermarket clip-ons/bars installed, if you could take 3 to 4 good multi-angle shots: top, L/R side, "other" ... and mail them to me, that would be great.

When I put together the "ergos" FAQ later, I'd like to be able to link to these photos because getting an idea of what they look like installed makes a big difference to many folks. It's often too hard to tell from the manufacturer's website/catalog. Also a quick note on if they required new cables would be helpful.

thx! :)

al

• 3 weeks later...

They are the stock hoses, pretty much at their limit. It really is much more comfortable. No more wrist pain and a more relaxed overall feel. :bike::sun:

Will post in a few minutes.

Here is a side view pic. As you can see I had the bars tapped to accept the standard Bar Ends. BTW, the running lights are a side view of a PIAA Knockoff that I did. Works great at about 1/6 the cost.

post-8-1045969998_thumb.jpg