V11 Le Mans touring accessories

biesel

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I just drilled out my upper triple clamp yesterday, and now I'm putting on bar clamps. I've heard the Centauro bars work well, but I'm gonna try some supersport bars first, since I bought the bar-clamp.

Woo Hoo!

Cheers,

Jason

I saw a similar setup on my friend's V11 Sport.

Unfortunately, I need taller risers to do the same thing to my Le Mans.

Anybody have any suggestions for them?

Ride well. Ride safe.

-Jack Price

Glendale, CA

02 V11 Le Mans

01 KTM Duke II

I saw a similar setup on my friend's V11 Sport.

Unfortunately, I need taller risers to do the same thing to my Le Mans.

Anybody have any suggestions for them?

Ride well. Ride safe.

-Jack Price

Glendale, CA

02 V11 Le Mans

01 KTM Duke II

What about Centauro bars/risers? I don't know the height, but I saw that someone had offered theirs on this board.

I'm going to the motorcycle junkyard tomorrow morning. I'll scope out some different risers/bars to see what was available last 5 years. :P

The saga continues,

Jason

It's nice to see that there are options. As a follow up the Verlicci ClipOns I got from MG Cycle are working out very nicely. I repositioned them under the top clamp and routed the cables inside the tubes and had the bars tapped to accept the end weights.

:bike:

All day comfy now, especially with Rich Maund's seat and the Eviluzione footpeg kit.

Well worth it. Just over $500 :grin:

What do you think about the air dam ( chin spoiler) on the le mans in the Anima Guzzista web site. Does anyone have one installed ? Do you think it looks gay ? (sorry) Where do you get one? :mg:

Buzz

Yes, it is quite gay :rolleyes:

...sorry I couldn't resist.. heh heh :P

But seriously , you asked... so... *personally* I don't think it looks that great in combination with the general styling of our bikes. The exposed engine, oil-pan and all... is part of "the look" in my humble opinion. But then again, I think chin-spoilers can look good on a variety of bikes though, for instance the OEM chin on my FJ-1200 looked quite good.

But it's just a matter of personal taste, and if you think it looks snazzy... hey, go for it :)

al

Buzz, if you want to use your bike as a guy magnet, the chin spoiler will only help a little. A Moto Guzzi is an excellent choice for picking up quality men, just be sure to keep your Guzzi clean. Chrome accessories help. If you just want get one night stands with easy to dump losers(Raiders Fans, etc.), get an FJ1200, a V-Max, or a Harley.

Good Luck! (But don't forget to where protection when you go riding) :thumbsup: