SoCal Rally Details and Registration Page

RacerX

Guest SoCalDon
anyone going to this?

43325[/snapback]

You guys should make it. The SoCal riders tend to ride the Tonti frame California bikes like sport bikes. You won’t be bored by the stereotypical Cruiser culture thing.

Folks, please don't delay registration on this if you think you're coming. I need an accurate head count for the catered dinner, and the included (if you pre-register) t-shirt(s).

Thanks, and hope to see everyone there. It's going to be an experience not to miss. Be sure you're there... trust me on this one.

Todd

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ckamin
David, sure shaping up to be a good one.

SoCal Rally mandatory Pre-registration for Sat. dinner and free t-shirt, is must be received NO LATER then March 12th.

http://www.guzzitech.com/Todd/SoCalRally2005.html

See everyone there,

Todd

43627[/snapback]

Ok, so I sent in my reg on the morning of the 10th from Santa Barbara, so you should get it in SLO by Saturday. Looking forward to the power commander seminar. Thanks!

Ok, so I sent in my reg on the morning of the 10th from Santa Barbara, so you should get it in SLO by Saturday. Looking forward to the power commander seminar. Thanks!

Thanks much. I'll be in touch when it arrives, and as long as I know it's on the way, no problem with the Sat. deadline (everyone).

You have one more day to get it in the mail, or online no later then Saturday for the free T-shirt, folks.

Thanks to all that have pre-registered.

Hands-on PCIII Seminar is from 4-5 p.m on Saturday... and the grounds are secured in the evenings, so getting there just for this will be very tough (no last minute slider-ins). There will be a cheap-$ raffle for a brand new PCIIIusb at the end of the seminar.

Be sure to come early and join in on the rides early morning to some pretty cool destination spots... including one to the infamous Guy Webster's private Italian race bike collection at his home in Ojai; http://www.robbreportcollection.com/Articl...-Collection.asp

Looking very forward to this,

Todd

Guest ckamin

What do you mean, "no last minute slider-ins"? I might not be able to get to the lake until about 2 o'clock or so on Saturday. Will that pose a problem, being pre-registered and all?