SoCal Guzzi Rally March 25-27

Guest SoCalDon

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ckamin
We are looking for a strong contingent of V11 LeMans owners to represent @ the SoCal Rally. Show um, what a real sport bike is...

Bring the power commander Todd Eagan will be doing a seminar.

Registration, and Info are found here; http://www.guzzitech.com/Todd/SoCalRally2005.html

43322[/snapback]

Any idea as to how many participants will come out?

Any idea as to how many participants will come out?

Probably in the ballpark of 100 folks... and the bikes will be some of the best in the country for the bike show.

Less then 9-days left for SoCal Pre-Reg... which includes a free t-shirt, post entries will not.

All details linked above.

Todd

MGNOC SoCal Rep

Todd,

I just Pre-registered for me and my wife. We will be riding two up on this one. Hope to see others from the Northern California area.

Thanks,

Mike

Probably in the ballpark of 100 folks... and the bikes will be some of the best in the country for the bike show.

Less then 9-days left for SoCal Pre-Reg... which includes a free t-shirt, post entries will not.

All details linked above.

Todd

MGNOC SoCal Rep

45035[/snapback]

Hope to see others from the Northern California area.

45076[/snapback]

I was really looking forward to this one, but unfortunately I'll be returning from Kuai the Saturday of the rally. I thought of jumping on the bike the minute I got home, but figured the wife would frown on it. Hope to make the LA rally in the summer though.

Has a date been set for that one yet?

I was really looking forward to this one, but unfortunately I'll be returning from Kuai the Saturday of the rally. Hope to make the LA rally in the summer though. Has a date been set for that one yet?

Mark, sorry you won't be making it, but that's a pretty good excuse.

If you're asking about the San Diego Rally in the Fall, no the dates have not yet been set... but we're shooting to announce them at the First Annual SoCal Rally. You can monitor the SoCal-Guzzi.com phpbb webboard, or the SoCal-Guzzi.com website for most all details.

Todd

Ingrid and I will be going. Heh Carl, think we can close the deal on the itty bitty bike before that so Ingrid can ride the V65C instead of her Ninja ?

45253[/snapback]

Robbie, have you been reading your email? Eldo John off the Wild Guzzi list beat you to that bike by about two weeks. Sorry. FWIW, you might want to consider a Ducati Monster if Ingrid is moving up to a larger displacement bike. If that's a tad tall, contact Mike Stewart about the mods he did to his wife's monster to accomodate her lesser stature. Heck, the Ninja is probably a better bike than the V65C - unless you're just plain stuck on Guzzi's. There is a better example than mine of a V65C in Texas down around San Antonio that's for sale at the moment. Half the mileage on it too.

Looks like a lot of fun, and would have been a blast to perhaps accompany Mike and Janice...

...but we'll be flying to North Carolina to check out potential new living arrangements during the last week or two of March :food:

Plus, at this rate, who knows if I'll actually have my bike back together by then :P They've been promising "this week" for about a month now, but I'm used to it and except for this weekend, the weather was kinda cruddy, so I'm not really too put out by it really :rolleyes:

In theory I *should* have the bike back for next week though. We'll see.

Have a blast guys!

al