128.6 mph race with Ducati

Enzo

Brian is a cop?  Ok, now I get it.

No Sweet Baby Ray and his lawyer didn't bribe anyone.  Please remember everyone that the cop is an 'officer of the court.'  That means whatever he says is considered the gospel truth.  He knows the judge, the prosecuter etc. by name.  These people are friends and they see each other often.  YOU are considered GUILTY by virtue of being there.  ALL THE CARDS ARE STACKED AGAINST YOU.  But you DO NOT win by lying.  You win by finding the flaw in the prosecution's case and evidence against you.  If you look hard and long enough, you will find it.  That is all there is to it.

44103[/snapback]

It would be fun to go to some court cases and see who gets off and how.

I remember being in court in Oregon and being able to predict who gets off by their stereo typical appearances. The pot smokin' head banger types who put on the polyester suit and tied their hair back did not have a chance.

While the middle class white women, possibly the head banger's mother, got the fines reduced and everything. Having a lawyer may have helped, but it was hard to say.

I was there for driving with an out of state license.

I visited a friend who was going to UofO and we decided to rent half a house for one semester.

I bought a bike and registered it in Oregon, but did not give up my NY license because I did not plan on staying in Oregon. I could not easily register the bike in NY from Oregon, especially since I gave up my NY residence...Mom moved...So, I got stuck with a ticket, after being pulled over for 60 in a 55. Good grief! don't they have anything better to do! So, I looked up the law, photocopied it, showed it to the Eugene judge who refused to read it. And argued that it cleared me.

I got threatened with contempt (Brian is not suprised...)

So, I just paid the fine, got back on my Oregon registered bike and road away with my New York license. A few weeks later I got pulled over again for appearing to be going to fast. (I was practicing agressive stopping at a stop sign) I then got another ticket for no license and this time the Salem judge let me off.

The bike was registered in Oregon for 4 months.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brian Robson
Brian,

You're team made a great victory last week & Little Big Mouth has gone North leaving harmony where once there was discord, yet still you are not at peace. Comtemplate the great forests around you, how still they are....

:( KB :sun:

44012[/snapback]

Thank you for your heartfelt sympathies Baldini. Thanks to intense Buddhist mantras I have regained my peaceful inner core. :D:D

I still don't believe that Perry Enzemo won his speeding case though!

Funny that a cop can't believe a real citizen beat the system by himself. I don't know how I'd prove it to you, but even if I did, why bother???? If any of you get a ticket, email me for some non-legal advice.

Guest Brian Robson

Enzemo, sorry to burst whatever bubble of paranoia your'e living in right now, but I'm not a policeman. In fact for a charitable cause, I'll post a competition on this site.

When I appealed a speeding ticket, and luckily won, I received a printed judgement and I'm sure you received the same. Of course, you don't need to prove anything, especially to me. You just "crowed" so much about it, I wondered if you could back it up....obviously not. :(

Over the years I have spent way too much money on lawyers, way too much money paying fines, and spent way too much time in the cross bar hotel. Whilst in jail, I couldn't believe the number of "innocent" men I met. "Innocent" my ass!!! They were just as guilty as I always was. Of course, when one of us went to court, we always pled innocent. Yeah, right. Innocent. Uh Huh. We had lawyers and did nothing more than feed the system. And as far as a cop never helping anyone? Horse Hockey!!! One time as I sat in an interrogation room with two detectives, in walked the head of the vice department and plopped down photographs of me walking into a house in Ann Arbor Michigan. He told the detectives that there was no way that I could have committed the crime here in Nebraska because he had proof that I was in another state at the time of the crime here. He could just as easily lied by way of saying nothing, but he chose honesty and his honesty led to me being out on the streets within an hour. A lie is a lie and truth is truth. And we are all capable of both. And of knowing the difference. Later, Dan

If you think like that it is no wonder you did time. Canuk, here in the states courts are not run the same as the British Empire Canada Division. When the defense wins a case against the STATE, the case it dropped. There are no charges recorded anywhere. THAT is your reward......a happy 'good bye.'

Enzemo, sorry to burst whatever bubble of paranoia your'e living in right now, but I'm not a policeman. In fact for a charitable cause, I'll post a competition on this site.

When I appealed a speeding ticket, and luckily won, I received a printed judgement and I'm sure you received the same. Of course, you don't need to prove anything, especially to me. You just "crowed" so much about  it, I wondered if you could back it up....obviously not. :(

44231[/snapback]

Damn! I was all set to promote you as Sweeny! I was laughing so much when i read the spec that you were the law!

Canada is so boring to an American that we don't even remember how to spell your nickname.  You're lucky you don't get nuked.

44246[/snapback]

Watch it there my friend or else check that the fire insurance is paid at the Whitehouse!

Brock and Tecumseh forever!!!!!

Guest Brian Robson
If you think like that it is no wonder you did time.  Canuk, here in the states courts are not run the same as the British Empire Canada Division.  When the defense wins a case against the STATE, the case it dropped.  There are no charges recorded anywhere.  THAT is your reward......a happy 'good bye.'

44240[/snapback]

Glad to see that you haven't lost your ability with the misspelled witty replies.

Given the desire of your government to share petty information freely, just tell us the federal court case number and together we will regale ourselves with your merry escapades in the judicial system.

I doubt you will provide any information, as it will follow your usual course of blustery statements, "look at me" showmanship, followed by cartoon threats and then you come apart like a cheap watch. -_--_-

A $50.00 donation to a charity of your choice if you prove you got off with a speeding ticket in federal court <_<<_<

If you're going to use the word Canuck [golly, he's trying to push a button Brian] at least spell it correctly, like they do here.

Ciao, Steve G.

44242[/snapback]

I spent two weeks as duty driver for the HMCS Restigouche when she visited Pearl Harbor in the early '70's. Canadians are polite, interesting people. So polite in fact, they wouldn't tell me what "Semi" stood for when they called me one for being an American.

A $50.00 donation to a charity of your choice if you prove you got off with a speeding ticket in federal court <_>

44264[/snapback]

What the heck! I'll put up US$50.00 to the charity of yor choice too, if you prove you got off. Not that I am offended but I am offended that no one responded to my comment that I got off a ticket by being honest. I really did!! Honest guys!!

I mean this!