Look Cooler For Free!

PEPPERONI BROS.

:cheese: I knew there was something goofy about the front end of my V11 Sport but it took awhile to figure out that it was those Alfred E. Neuman front turn signals! The solution is simple, just remove those spacer blocks that hold 'em out there. First remove the headlight, then unplug the turnsignals, the bolts that hold the spacers are on the inside of the headlight brackets, remove the spacers and reattach the turnsignal to the headlight bracket using the original bolt, a spring washer and a 6mm nut, a drop of blue locktite would't hurt either. Replace the headlight, step back and see what the person who designed this bike had in mind! :grin:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Ken Bruce
:cheese: I knew there was something goofy about the front end of my V11 Sport but it took awhile to figure out that it was those Alfred E. Neuman front turn signals! The solution is simple, just remove those spacer blocks that hold 'em out there. First remove the headlight, then unplug the turnsignals, the bolts that hold the spacers are on the inside of the headlight brackets, remove the spacers and reattach the turnsignal to the headlight bracket using the original bolt, a spring washer and a 6mm nut, a drop of blue locktite would't hurt either. Replace the headlight, step back and see what the person who designed this bike had in mind! :grin:

43728[/snapback]

well i hadn't sussed this one....???? can you put up a picture please?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...