Motorex Oil

helicopterjim R.I.P.

Anyone with any experience with this oil? I have a chance to pick up a case for a reasonable price.

44196[/snapback]

Only in my KTM Duke SuperMoto - excellent oil, though slight stickiness on wet clutch in cold on startup - not that that will concern your bike! :D

Would I put it in my V11? When I run out of the Motul...maybe....

regards,

n_s_S!

When Motorex Oil came out a few years ago, the write up it had was very very good. I have used it in my Aprilia and my wife's Ducati Monster and have had no complaints. In the Guzzi's I still use Mobil 1, can't beat the price!

Mike

Anyone with any experience with this oil? I have a chance to pick up a case for a reasonable price.

44196[/snapback]

We were sponsered by Motorex when I worked at Yoshimura. The oil actually was of good enough quaility that we would run it in all of our Supersport bikes and in the Superbikes until race day. ELF was still the choice during the races; $60 a litre though.

• 13 years later...

I used it in the Speed triple because like you I got a good deal on it ( it fell off the back of a truck ) No complaints .

Also they make some helmet deodorizer that's purdy good It's called " Funk be Gone " anigrin.gif

Miss this guy! Not many like TX out there ......

• Like 1