SoCal Guzzi Rally March 25-27

Guest SoCalDon

Don,

Do you know what hotels folks will staying for the non-camping type? It in not that I don't camp but there is just so much more to carry when riding two up.

Thanks,

Mike

Guest SoCalDon
Don,

Do you know what hotels folks will staying for the non-camping type?  It in not that I don't camp but there is just so much more to carry when riding two up.

Thanks,

Mike

46516[/snapback]

Mike,

The Comfort Inn and Days Inn Castaic are the closest to the site.

http://www.google.com/maps?q=Motel%20loc%3...C0.132729&hl=en

Heres something for the race fans;

SBR54_9898.jpg

Guest Dave Pott

One of the organizers on the So-Cal foum thinks there will be 100 Guzzis showing up at this Rally :mg:

Other than Mike Stewart & myself are there any other V11 riders (from this site) going to Castaic??

I'm gonna be rolling in there at about 8:00pm on Friday and will stay at the Comfort Inn (the key word here is...COMFORT :thumbsup: ). I'm done sleeping in the dirt anymore....whenever possible :grin:

Me on the Billabio, my wife on the Jackal :mg:

Hope to meet some of Y'all.

Dave

Guest ckamin

I am going sometime Saturday on my V11 Naked from Camarillo, and A guy I know is taking his from Santa Barbara...

Guest ckamin

What is the address of Guy Webster's collection, and is it possible to meet the group at the collection in Ojai and then ride with the group to Castaic? I am in Camarillo and was wondering if this would be welcome. Also, about what time do you guys plan to get to the collection?

Weather permitting, I will be leaving sometime friday afternoon and I have arrangements for staying at Harris Ranch. Nothing like a big red steak :food: . The wife and I will be on one bike since she hasn't rode very much the last 6 months.

We will leave from Harris Ranch early on Saturday morning 5:30-6.00 am to get to the Rally by 8.00 am.

Hope to see you all,

Mike

Guest SoCalDon
Weather permitting, I will be leaving sometime friday afternoon and I have arrangements for staying at Harris Ranch.  Nothing like a big red steak :food: .  The wife and I will be on one bike since she hasn't rode very much the last 6 months.

We will leave from Harris Ranch early on Saturday morning 5:30-6.00 am to get to the Rally by 8.00 am.

Hope to see you all,

Mike

46733[/snapback]

Have a good ride, see you at the rally!