'Very' Fast by Ferracci

kenr

A few weeks ago I ordered up a Power Commander, Mistral Oval Carbon exhausts and a Mistral crossover. I was undecided what to do about the air intake as I quite like the stock look and didn't want to start pulling bits off to fit the K&N filters, so after a bit of indecision I decided to order the Fast-by-Ferracci airbox filter that just replaces the standard airbox lid.

I placed the order on the web on Monday and the kit arrived in the UK today !! Pretty impressive service.

I heard today that they have everything else except the exhaust (which is on it's way) so I am just waiting to hear when they can book some time on the dyno and should be all set up.

I will try to post up some dyno results once everything is set up.

Looking forward to summer :race:

Ken

Just for the record there is also a KN airbox Filter substitute for the Guzzi airboc, without removing anything.It si being instaled in mine

Would be interesting to see any dyno results

46507[/snapback]

Just wait and see, Alex. My dyno results will be posted within the next week or so (+/- a week). You can see my mods on the left.

Cheers

Søren

PS: Good choice, Ken. I hope you will be happy with the outcome :race:

Hi Søren,

I will post up my results as well - I am looking forward to getting it all set up, hopefully in the next week or two. I am hoping it's going to sound a bit more exciitng as well as running better.

Ken

Hi Søren,

I will post up my results as well - I am looking forward to getting it all set up, hopefully in the next week or two. I am hoping it's going to sound a bit more exciitng as well as running better.

Ken

That would be interesting, Well here's an idea,if you could record some sound of "before"and "after" and post it here I think that would also be of interest as well :2c: