World Guzzi Day

leafman60

My wife and I are travelling to Mandello de Lario for the Guzzi Rally September 2005,  :bier:  from there we head to the UK and hope to hire bikes for a ride on the Isle of Man.

Any good contacts are gratefully accepted  :D

I suggest that you visit this siteBed&BreakfastWell actually this is a B&B pension or so.I had stayied there on my last Sept.Visit in Mandelo. Paid 30Eur for a room for a night.Annamaria (the owner)spoke English :thumbsup: and was very friendly .The place though it is on Mandelo it is way up hill...way up hill (2-3km from center) form the balcony you can get a view of whole town with the lake.Quite marvelous I would say.It is suggested if you have a vehile to get up there :thumbsup: or if you like walking up hill..??a136.gif!!

You;ll have to book though and I don't know if and how many available rooms are there.

An early morning view of lake Como and Mandelo from the balcony here

• 1 month later...
These? They 're too few...LOL. I wouldn'r run a mile for five chicks.(where a big crowd is expected.) :D

52139[/snapback]

Hello :nerd: there are 6 chicks there and only 3 are worth sumptin :wub: . I'm sure they are all at least Butter Faces. :o

Guest aironepony
Hello  :nerd: there are 6 chicks there and only 3 are worth sumptin  :wub: . I'm sure they are all at least Butter Faces.  :o

52159[/snapback]

Eh, you no messa about wit my seester. Unlessa you wanta da swim wid da fishes...permanente............ :thumbsup:

No joking now fellas......Who is gonna be there???

Are some North-Europeans with intention...?

I have some intention. Sleeping place for me is no problem. My mother is still in Milano, and Milano-Lecco is about 1 hour ride.

Maybe we could make the ride togheter from here, Holland, or somewhere in Germany, or North-Belgium, or ...let me know.

Yo Antonio! We're going, leaving the UK on the 10th September (Hull to Rotterdam) and returning on the 25th September. We've booked a room at Al Verde, Mandello, for 4 nights to cover the GMG event.

Yo Antonio! We're going, leaving the UK on the 10th September (Hull to Rotterdam) and returning on the 25th September. We've booked a room at Al Verde, Mandello, for 4 nights to cover the GMG event.

52589[/snapback]

The days are: 16-17-18 september. You guys start too early and come back too late. Have you intention to push your bikes to Italy and back???

In one day we can arrive in Mandello... I do not know if I will taveller with you(?!)

Have you intention to push your bikes to Italy and back???

Very funny :moon::P.

In addition to the GMG we're touring :bike: Germany, Austria and the Czech Republic, hence the two weeks.

Guest Corsaman
I suggest that you visit this siteBed&BreakfastWell actually this is a B&B pension or so.I had stayied there on my last Sept.Visit in Mandelo. Paid 30Eur for a room for a night.Annamaria (the owner)spoke English :thumbsup:  and was very friendly .The place though it is on Mandelo it is way up hill...way up hill (2-3km from center) form the balcony you can get a view of whole town with the lake.Quite marvelous I would say.It is suggested if you have a vehile to get up there  :thumbsup: or if you like walking up hill..??a136.gif!!

You;ll have to book though and I don't know if and how many available rooms are there.

An early morning view of lake Como and Mandelo from the balcony here

47163[/snapback]

:D:food::drink: fantabulous..reference....

we had booked there and paid our deposit. now I feel a heck of a lot better. :bike: