David Hasselhoff

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

Guest aironepony
Of late the Yanks have overcome their reluctance to go to war though, you have to give them that!

47972[/snapback]

Oil? Arms Industry?.........pleasing dad? Or am I too cynical to ride a Guzzi?

:thumbsup:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nogbad
Oil? Arms Industry?.........pleasing dad? Or am I too cynical to ride a Guzzi?

47984[/snapback]

Don't be silly! This is God's own country you are talking about. They don't go to war for materialistic, dirty reasons like oil and arms....

They go to war to civilise, inculcate Christian values and spread their own brand of Calvinistic capitalism, "freedhurm" and "demawcrahcy" you berk! Don't you know anything? :homer:

Guest aironepony
Don't be silly! This is God's own country you are talking about. They don't go to war for materialistic, dirty reasons like oil and arms....

They go to war to civilise, inculcate Christian values and spread their own brand of Calvinistic capitalism, "freedhurm" and "demawcrahcy" you berk! Don't you know anything?  :homer:

47986[/snapback]

Oh dear, what a lot I have to learn. It's wonderful to have such an educational giant to guide me.

Getting back to David Hasselhoff, is he a political/presidential candidate for the future do you think? There seems to be a well worn political pathway for this sort of thing; Arnie, Ronnie, Shirley Temple, Clint........... :thumbsup:

Guest Nogbad
Getting back to David Hasselhoff, is he a political/presidential candidate for the future do you think? There seems to be a well worn political pathway for this sort of thing; Arnie, Ronnie, Shirley Temple, Clint........... :thumbsup:

47990[/snapback]

It seems only once their youth and beauty have been cruelly burned away by the hot sun of reality and the passage of time, are they allowed to run for office.

I think this is some kind of masonic conspiracy designed by the Society of Plastic Surgeons of America.

Guest aironepony
It seems only once their youth and beauty have been cruelly burned away by the hot sun of reality and the passage of time, are they allowed to run for office.

I think this is some kind of masonic conspiracy designed by the Society of Plastic Surgeons of America.

47991[/snapback]

Nod Nod wink wink, say no more :thumbsup:

Guest Nogbad
Nod Nod wink wink, say no more :thumbsup:

47992[/snapback]

Good thinking. Wouldn't want to find ourselves enjoying a long holiday in Cuba!

Guest aironepony
Good thinking. Wouldn't want to find ourselves enjoying a long holiday in Cuba!

47994[/snapback]

YA know you english are funny. You blame the US for many things maybe not outright but look at it this way. Who went there with us? hmm? hmm? thats what I thought don't even get me started on france and germany thier governments actively supported terrorist regimes for monetary gain(I don't blame them exactly the US is doing it also just not with Iraq kinda contradicting isnt it?). I'm not one for the war or any war but I fear that with the nature of mankind it is inevitable. I think it should have been all dealt with the first go around instead of backing down wipe out thier forces start a democracy (if they want one) Take over the country and call it a state or get the hell out. I miss pre WWII when America was :moon: everyone we're not getting involved, But now The US has ethical problems with going to war. they want to decimate the enimy as fast as possible But they don't want to kill anyone in the process step on any religons or cause any collateral damage which is good if the other side plays fair but impossible. I won't go into the depths of how messed up it all is for I am no expert. Lets just say the pot (england) shouldn't be calling anyone black. Can't we all just get along? :huh2::bier:

BTW I'm a Mason, Shriner, and a teamster So I'm watching you while drinking and if you cross me you'll be sleeping with jimmy hoffa :unsure::whistle:

Glad to see it's only the Americans who keep making this political.

You know you are jumping up and down on a raw nerve here.

Sorry to get all uppitty with that Lend-Lease, 50 free destroyers,

untold thousands of American lives, billions of dollars the Marshall Plan,etc.

Repayment at say.. 10% interest per annum would be a nice start.

You'd been doing such a fine job of running things pre-WWII.

Had a FINE handle on things.

We really had no place stepping in. Just a lowly colony,

which you were better off without.

Please excuse.

Not to say we haven't f'd other things up royally since,

but I haven't seen German(or Russian) troops march through Paris, or threaten the English coastline, in the last 60 years.

How long has it been since you could say that?

You're Welcome.

Your obnoxious Amercian friend-

Todd in Texas, U.S.A.

Glad to see it's only the Americans who keep making this political.

You know you are jumping up and down on a raw nerve here.

Sorry to get all uppitty with that Lend-Lease, 50 free destroyers,

untold thousands of American lives, billions of dollars the Marshall Plan,etc.

Repayment at say.. 10% interest per annum would be a nice start.

You'd been doing such a fine job of running things pre-WWII.

Had a FINE handle on things.

We really had no place stepping in.  Just a lowly colony,

which you were better off without.

Please excuse.

Not to say we haven't f'd other things up royally since,

but I haven't seen German(or Russian) troops march through Paris, or threaten the English coastline, in the last 60 years.

How long has it been since you could say that?

You're Welcome.

Your obnoxious Amercian friend-

Todd in Texas, U.S.A.

48027[/snapback]

A lil bit more straight fwd than I was thinking but on many levels its what more and more of america thinks than what is played on the news. The News is fuzzy facts and left and right wing opinions. The middlist america doesn't seem to have much of a voice or face we all get labeled as war monger SUV driving fat asses. I mean com'on thats only maybe 50% of us. :lol:

Yeah I thought we Whooped English butt in the last romp against each other.

47939[/snapback]

um, I seem to remember the war of 1812 differently.

Didn't we fail to kick them out of North America?

As for the American Revolution, wasn't that the birth of Terrorism and Guerilla Warfare? Or was it the birth of Freedom Fighters, and everything that seperates us from those Godless, no, Communistic, no, Freedom oppressing, no, Queen loving, yah Queen loving Canadians!!!

Good thing we did not turn out like them! :grin: