Fabricated Rear-shock Mud Guard

BrianG

Hi Edge,

tried to email you but I got an 'email failure delivery status report' back.

Could you please try to contact me as I'm in for your mudguard?

Thanks in advance.

Søren

Sorry Guys..

A couple of reasons for no contact...

I found out I had a bad email address tied to my account on this board which I have just fixed. So if you tried contacting me through the boards email... I never got it. :( (I had a board regestration a couple years ago that changed my address during the great purge a while back)

And your right about me running out. I have already sent 5 out (3 US and 2 INT)and I just ordered more Kydex to do another run. I should have the stock by tomorrow and will have some done by Friday.

Unfortunatly I have not gotten any feed back from those I have sent to... :huh2: I just want to make sure all are happy before I get too far into this. I think I the templates and jig are right but you never know with the other models and the Luigi factor :rasta:

I have tweeked the jig a little to make things "more better" but feed back is appreciated and will help me ensure we got this thing right. And like anything else, I can get this couple bucks cheeper if I can buy the Kydex in bulk from a local supplyer if the demand is there.

If you want to email direct for feedback or request, please use,

edginton@hotmail.com (this was supposed to be my old forum account)

or

edginton@gisco.net (this is my new forum account)

I will let you know as much as I can on fit and finish once I get my bike back its going on right away then I'm giving her a good wash. Hopefully Saturday but with my luck it will be next week sometime :angry:

I will let you know as much as I can on fit and finish once I get my bike back its going on right away then I'm giving her a good wash. Hopefully Saturday but with my luck it will be next week sometime  :angry:

52641[/snapback]

Cool, Keep me posted..

Unfortunatly I have not gotten any feed back from those I have sent to...  :huh2:  I just want to make sure all are happy before I get too far into this.  I think I the templates and jig are right but you never know with the other models and the Luigi factor :rasta:

Hi Edge,

I recieved your part today...Very professional looking job! :thumbsup: With a quick lookover, it appears that it will fit the Ballabio just fine. Unfortunately I won't be able to get a chance to put it on until next week though. I will post some pics when I get it installed.

Thanks again,

Randy

• 2 weeks later...

And here's another happy costumer. The "Edge Guard" fits like a glove and does the job. I've road tested it for the last couple of days and the weather has been piss poor with heavy rain and gail winds (just love the Danish summer..... :moon: )

Thanks for a job well done and I can only recommend all you guys to get the "Edge Guard", better soon than never.

Søren

I installed my Edge Guard yesterday. Very easy. The fit and finish suggest it should be an OEM accessory. $20 very well spent. Thanks.

53558[/snapback]

Sound like a statement you see on Amazing Discoveries/Tell Sell:

"I have used the Flexonamic for 10 minutes and lost 40 pounds!"

Seriously: Edge, great job! I'd definetly want one, if I didn't already made one myself.