turbo centauro

Paul Minnaert

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it does look like a super charger but the question I have to ask is WHY? good god the expense time and fabircated parts you'd need. let alone everything else like mapping it out(would be fun tho) and the added weight and power on a bike maybe not built for that kind of thing. Some ppl have 2 problems I wish I had. Too much time, and Too much money. :P:

I'd love to see and hear the bich tho. :mg:

it does look like a super charger but the question I have to ask is WHY? good god the expense time and fabircated parts you'd need. let alone everything else like mapping it out(would be fun tho) and the added weight and power on a bike maybe not built for that kind of thing. Some ppl have 2 problems I wish I had. Too much time, and Too much money.  :P:

I'd love to see and hear the bich tho.  :mg:

48595[/snapback]

Question: Why?

Answer: Because!

why drive a guzzi?

48597[/snapback]

There are plenty of reasons to own a Guzzi to be different, to have about the best all-arounder out there. Believe me I looked everywhere and took notes. The sound the Feel they are all a little unique I can find many reasons to own a Guzzi its the probable cost of the bike and then some in just upgrades I've never understood I'd rather leave the soul alone and just tweak some bits :luigi: . Really I wish something would come perfect from the factory but thats asking too much :grin:

Guest Nogbad

I looked at his homepage and pictures. It's a belt driven supercharger. Looks like a Roots type twin rotor unit.

I know this Centauro (and the owner). The jackal is still under construction.

That is indeed a belt driven (roots?)supercharger. The throttle bodies are from a 998 ducati vith 4 injectors. If I remember correctly, the OEM weber Marelli controls 2, and another CPU controls the other 2 !!

The Centauro was driven last summer ~5000 km, as it was finished in august. The owner plans on driving much more this summer. If I remember correctly, the ODO reads approx 80,000kms.

- marko