PCIII Downloads

hgravelpha@aol.com

• 1 month later...
Guest atl.guzzirider

I don't have any info. on the setup for the pclll however I have an 02 lemans with staintune cans and am considering a pclll and would be very interested in your opinion on any first hand pros and cons.

Walt Bowen

Atl. GA

I would think that the map for Mistral cans, stock cross over, intake and filter would be very close to what you need. It's on the CD. That is what my bike is using. I have the Mistral cans. It made a great difference in the bikes drivability and power. NO loss in gas mileage either!

Of course, ideally, a trip to a good dyno center with tuning link technology would get you exactly what you need!

I second what Rich said.

If nobody on this list has a map for you, you might try contacting Ferracci USA

I bet they could email a map to you.

They have a link saying, maps will soon be downloadable.

The link is at:

http://www.ferracci.com/2002ferracci/tunin...rogramming.html

You can contact them here:

http://www.ferracci.com/2002ferracci/conta...ctus/index.html

Todd and company at Guzzitech have several maps they can provide. I think they're trying to compile something of an archive.

Visit the website and drop them an email with the setup on your bike, and they may have something close. Of course, nothing beats a custom map at a certified Dyno center, but a "close" map should get you going until you can or want to get one custom made.

al

Rich, good idea, can be done, but what if Al reaches 600 or even 750 posts? Where to stop? We'll be out of original titles...

I think I'll keep it this way, perhaps change the yellow stars for something else, any suggestions?

Jaap

You'd just have to come up with more and grander titles for the 750 and thousand marks!

Grand Phoobah of the Forum

Head Cheese

These come to mind! B)

And of course, Al has earned the right to wear his stars on "shoulder boards" as part of his Guzzi Rally uniform.

All hail Generalisimo Al, the first Grand Phoobah of the Loyal List of V11 Lemans! :bier::bier:

Sigh! It's always good to see someone excel at what they love! :D

Jaap

You'd just have to come up with more and grander titles for the 750 and thousand marks!

Grand Phoobah of the Forum

Head Cheese

These come to mind! B)

And of course, Al has earned the right to wear his stars on "shoulder boards" as part of his Guzzi Rally uniform.

All hail Generalisimo Al, the first Grand Phoobah of the Loyal List of V11 Lemans! :bier::bier:

Sigh! It's always good to see someone excel at what they love! :D

Sorry Rich,

'The Cheese' has to go to Gordon at MGcycle. Tradition, ya' know.

Cheers,

Jason

Yeah... I forgotten about him being the head cheese. Those guys even donated some really good chunks of Wisconsin's finest cheese as door prizes at the 2000 Guzzi National!

Having traveled through Wisconsin myself, I can say they DO know their cheese up there!

(I prefer a white cheddar aged at least 5 years please!)

Rich, what's a phoobah?

...it's like the "Master" of a Masonic, Elk, or Oddfellows Lodge...

On the Flinstones, it was the leader of Fred's lodge ... Grand Poobah(or something like that) :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the accolades guys, but to be fair "quantity doesn't necessarily equal quality"... and not to say my posts are vacuous :lol:, but I have to nod my cap to folks like Rich, Lex, Jaap, Paul, Carl, Janus, Jim... etc... that may not have posted quite as many, but have arguably had more "content" to their posts on a regular basis.

Thanks to all of you for contributing... :thumbsup:

al

P.S. So ...now that we're done with all the niceties... would one of you please go figure out which coils I'll need? :P

Thanks Al, but I don't deserve that. All others do! I can't say I provided any real interesting and/or helpful V11 content. I'm just glad that this forum has gained so many members/contributors.