2nd Annual Escape from Hollister, Sunday 7/3

Last year was a good time despite almost being beheaded by a giant vulture...so why not do it again.

Mark, care to cross post it to the SoCal-Guzzi.com webboard; PHPBB SoCal Board

Perhaps a few of us can swing up and meet you guys for the West to East trek on N-F Road.

Just a thought.

We'll we get to see that sweet new ride of yours Sunday?

55108[/snapback]

Well, it looks like I will be missing this one as well. :blush: I have plans to meet some other friends for breakfast. My wife will be riding her new Ducati S2R! :P .

I will be up for a ride with you all soon. The Ghezzi-Brian with it's smallish tank is only good for 100 miles from station to station :homer: . I have already ran out of gas once :bbblll: .

Have fun guys, I know I would.

Mike

If I do this again next year, I think I'll have to find somewhere other than down Hwy 25. Lots of policeman out yesterday. Thought for sure we would be pulled over by the one hiding over the crest of a hill. I guess he was waiting for someone going really fast.

A completely unrelated observation; Riding back from the coast coming through Prunedale it was 60 degress with a cold ocean wind and a bit uncomfortable with a few layers. But I'm seeing all these HD guys riding south with T-shirts and beanie helmets. You know they were probably out in the hot sun in Hollister all day. Don't they feel cold?