Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Looks great I love your exhaust and the rear tail light option you've installed. Looks great :thumbsup:

on the otherhand I can't believe you don't have any barend weights, you must have huge forearms or at least very numb hands

com'on put some nice looking weights on that beech, your arms will thank you :grin:

JESUS CHRIST, anyone notice where he installed his pegs/controls??? we're all trying to figure out a lower option but wouldya look at that :o

Guest anak
the 2into1 collector look nice. :wub:

Custom made?

home made with a friend's help ( www.krugger.net )

Guest anak
Are you a professional photographer?

Very nice composition.

Of course having a pretty model does not hurt..

not really, juste good lightning, and a lot of chance.........

Guest anak
Looks great I love your exhaust and the rear tail light option you've installed. Looks great :thumbsup:

on the otherhand I can't believe you don't have any barend weights, you must have huge forearms or at least very numb hands

com'on put some nice looking weights on that beech, your arms will thank you :grin:

JESUS CHRIST, anyone notice where he installed his pegs/controls??? we're all trying to figure out a lower option but wouldya look at that :o

i love my exhaust too and the sound is like "hell's bells", rear light comming from HD aftremarket catalog , i have no problem with my arms/hands but i don't understand everything (my english is not perfect)

and the position of pegs/conytrols are perfect :-) on track, my foot never touch the ground, i juste have to put seat and tank 3 cm (1inch3/8) more hight (next thing to do)

if you want, in the "gallery", i put some détails pic's

thanks for all your observation

home made with a friend's help ( www.krugger.net )

B)

as a subscriber of a swedish bikebuilder magazine (MCN) I know about your highly rated friend,

no wonder it looked good.

My bike...

Very nice!

Love the airbrushed look and Philadelphia makes a nice back drop, as does the nearly subliminal Porsche.

I hope you don't mind, but I nominated your bike for bike of the month. :D

Of course I have a bias for the silver red framed V11...