Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Got to stretch her legs out today after not getting to ride her in about a month.. Guzzis don't like to sit and she let me know that.Snatchy and coughy the first few miles but all's forgiven now..

20180427_104016_zpscokrsjq8.jpg

• Like 2

Got to stretch her legs out today after not getting to ride her in about a month.. Guzzis don't like to sit and she let me know that.Snatchy and coughy the first few miles but all's forgiven now..

It's the sugar in the gas in CA. If your girl is sitting a while, add some FI cleaner, warm the engine carefully and proceed to Italian Tune-Up.

• Like 1

Just purchased this v 11 Cafe sport and 2005 model all stock, although I found a some Velcro in the tail so I suspect some sort of tuner used to reside there. 70614a1ce0e5bf9e3f5d1f6040fc09a0.jpgba274b8f57d70591a9b470bceed42385.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Welcome. Enjoy it. It does look it has the dark brown wheels, rocker covers, and porkchops like a Cafe Sport, but the paint is more like a Coppa Italia. In fact, I like the way the tail was painted on yours more than I like the Coppa Italia. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice! White suits it, is it the original color?

Also good to see another Dutchy here:)

It looks very nice, white with the black block. I think its not original, when i check at the recall site of Moto Guzzi it sais Light Green. And that said the green ones only have red frames? But any way it’s drives great....... thanks for the welcome.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

• Like 1