Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

It is curious how that one-of-a-kind Aero-Lario reminds me of a certain one-of-a-kind V10 RedFrame we know of . . .  B)

Can't wait to see more pictures of our V11 out and about  . . .   :race:   :pic:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, docc said:

That's a happy looking place! Someone is in love . . . :mg:  :mg:   :wub:

I got it Bad.....lol...  And thats Good..:-)''

• Haha 1

Very nice bikes except for the hideous bar end mirrors. Why the hell people run these I have no idea,they look bad and just add width to the bike you dont want. Like putting big rubber ears on Cindy Crawford. I ran a single bar end mirror on my Hailwood Ducati back in the 80's and was never happy about it but you couldn't buy nice std mount aftermarket mirrors back then and the Ducati mirrors were cheap rubbish. You can now though. look at the Rizoma mirrors on my bike, beautifully made small and discrete but still useful, almost perfect.

Ditch those things, no excuses for flappy ears on a bike these days.

Ciao    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

Very nice bikes except for the hideous bar end mirrors. Why the hell people run these I have no idea,they look bad and just add width to the bike you dont want. Like putting big rubber ears on Cindy Crawford. I ran a single bar end mirror on my Hailwood Ducati back in the 80's and was never happy about it but you couldn't buy nice std mount aftermarket mirrors back then and the Ducati mirrors were cheap rubbish. You can now though. look at the Rizoma mirrors on my bike, beautifully made small and discrete but still useful, almost perfect.

Ciao    

And, here, I thought my wee CRG quite sweet. More like *tassles* on Cindy Crawford. B)

Sure, "objects are (waaay) closer than they appear", but you can still tell it's a cop car when the blue lights come on! :o

IMG_2198.jpg

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, docc said:

And, here, I thought my wee CRG quite sweet. More like *tassles* on Cindy Crawford. B)

Sure, "objects are (waaay) closer than they appear", but you can still tell it's a cop car when the blue lights come on! :o

IMG_2198.jpg

Sorry docc, still not "feelin it" They just have that "tacked on" look, not integrated.Like the designer got the bike to the manufacturing stage and remembered he hadn't thought of mirrors.

Ciao 

12 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

Ciao    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

Sorry docc, still not "feelin it" They just have that "tacked on" look, not integrated.Like the designer got the bike to the manufacturing stage and remembered he hadn't thought of mirrors.

Ciao 

Oh, I have to agree. Every time I see "designer photo shoots" of sexy bikes they don't have ANY mirrors.  Certainly no registration tags and usually no turn signals/"winkers." Minimal lights and instruments, even.

Don't get me started how I think my Tekno panniers look like Cindy Crawford in muck boots and a slicker . . .:unsure:

• Like 1