Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Really interesting Sport, Grim! :thumbsup: The early, "chin-pad", tank on the braced LongFrame so shows the frame lengthened just behind the headstock  . . .

4lgPTbF.jpg

Relative to the early RedFrame:

IMG_2002.jpg

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LowRyter said:

The triple clamp is a little further on the black frame.  :oldgit:

I dunno, bud. Scud pretty much nailed this with side-by-side measurements. The triples really don't look much different. . . .

(Definitely visible between Grim's and my Sports.)

IMG_6961.jpg

IMG_6963.jpg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, docc said:

Really interesting Sport, Grim! :thumbsup: The early, "chin-pad", tank on the braced LongFrame so shows the frame lengthened just behind the headstock  . . .

4lgPTbF.jpg

Relative to the early RedFrame:

IMG_2002.jpg

I hadn't noticed before! I guess it's the last of the chin pad tanks, as it's a 2003 bike. I quite like the way it looks, slightly less "bunched up" at the front.

@footgoose The exhaust hangers (and the cans) were custom made by a shop in the UK, which is why I couldn't tell what they were. I went back through the paperwork and found a receipt from Long Life Exhausts, in Bristol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, docc said:

I dunno, bud. Scud pretty much nailed this with side-by-side measurements. The triples really don't look much different. . . .

(Definitely visible between Grim's and my Sports.)

IMG_6961.jpg

IMG_6963.jpg

The frame extension is from the breather banjo fitting fwd by the looks which ties in exactly with my tank measurement differences and the fact the 2 different engine front frame supports mount to either the short or long main frames.

Ciao 

4 hours ago, Grim said:

I guess there's no video section, but here is a little clip of my ride yesterday:

Looks like a beautiful day!

• Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 6:27 PM, Grim said:

4lgPTbF.jpg

Had a little go with the seat hump off, didn't want my rucksack scraping the paint.

I like how you removed the undertail licence plate holder etc, now considering it myself as well:)

30 minutes ago, Tinus89 said:

like how you removed the undertail licence plate holder etc, now considering it myself as well:)

Thanks! Here's a close-up, I used a Shin-Yo fender rear light mounted upside down, it fits great and is very slim, but bright.

BAAi4EB.jpg

• Like 4

Sorry...not sure why the picture is coming out sideways.....  but here’s my v11 parked out back at night in the low light.  
E806E0B7-FC96-4E77-813A-433E7D68ABF5.jpeg

• Like 7

Enjoying life, ( global warming, my calender say's june, B parrot's )
Cheers Tom. d5cc4a50c47a9cebad2cc07ab3e0c033.jpg1aa9a814793ca2a4543505222221ef38.jpg37196fe58e7178d1a363695dd1308b17.jpg21b6c3c8c483a7137c18d04c2c5d72db.jpg1c7acb25106e0182248daf07e55cc9d7.jpg

Sent fra min SM-A505FN via Tapatalk

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1