Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2020 at 5:57 PM, Kostarika said:

For the airplane lovers

Plane 2

Pre-take off report: "Two turning and two burning"?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

From the recent run of these great photos, it looks like a lot of you guys are ditching the long rear fender and doing some sort of “tail tidy”.  I’m all for striping things down, but how’s it riding in the wet?

44 minutes ago, Kane said:

From the recent run of these great photos, it looks like a lot of you guys are ditching the long rear fender and doing some sort of “tail tidy”.  I’m all for striping things down, but how’s it riding in the wet?

For mine, I kept the tail stock, but removed the hugger/fender/whatever you want to call it that was concealing the swingarm (which was also powder coated to match the rest of the frame, because they didn't think to do that at the factory... I guess because they didn't expect anyone to see it <_<). I do have a small plastic mud guard mounted up above the front of the rear tire (hard to see) which helps prevent crud from flying up towards the engine. Someone was selling those guards years ago, but I don't recall who/where.

__Jason

v11-new-hope.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, jtucker said:

For mine, I kept the tail stock, but removed the hugger/fender/whatever you want to call it that was concealing the swingarm (which was also powder coated to match the rest of the frame, because they didn't think to do that at the factory... I guess because they didn't expect anyone to see it <_<). I do have a small plastic mud guard mounted up above the front of the rear tire (hard to see) which helps prevent crud from flying up towards the engine. Someone was selling those guards years ago, but I don't recall who/where.

__Jason

v11-new-hope.jpg

Ahhhh...so that’s what’s underneath all that plastic! Well done on the red powder coating. Looking good!