Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

8 minutes ago, gstallons said:

Sorry .

Out of production ?

Not entirely sure. MG Cycle still shows it as a special order item:
http://www.mgcycle.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=5031

I read something about Moto Spezial going defunct and production of the sump being picked up by another company, perhaps these guys:
http://radicalguzzi.com/motor_getriebe# (scroll down on the page and you'll find the sump).

One thing to keep in mind if you pursue it is... you must be willing to discard your oil cooler, as there is no way to connect it to this sump. However, this sump hold a greater volume than stock, and has more surface area for cooling. Also, I had to get someone to fabricate an adapter for the oil breather return on the rear of the sump as the V11 return and the sump (which was originally designed for earlier models) have different sized connections.

__Jason

18 hours ago, jtucker said:

For mine, I kept the tail stock, but removed the hugger/fender/whatever you want to call it that was concealing the swingarm (which was also powder coated to match the rest of the frame, because they didn't think to do that at the factory... I guess because they didn't expect anyone to see it <_<). I do have a small plastic mud guard mounted up above the front of the rear tire (hard to see) which helps prevent crud from flying up towards the engine. Someone was selling those guards years ago, but I don't recall who/where.

__Jason

v11-new-hope.jpg

You know, as much as I like the way the bridge sets off the Sport in that image, this amazing backdrop is awesome:

V11-under-the-bridge.jpg

• Like 5

The Scura always looks fabulous, but a bit sinister, too. The dark Scura’s emerging presence upon a peaceful scene, with the juxtaposed balance of it against the white building in the background, and the shaft of light falling betwixt them, adds tension and mystery to the picture. A very nice picture!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kane said:

The Scura always looks fabulous, but a bit sinister, too. The dark Scura’s emerging presence upon a peaceful scene, with the juxtaposed balance of it against the white building in the background, and the shaft of light falling betwixt them, adds tension and mystery to the picture. A very nice picture!

Thanks..:)

1 hour ago, Kane said:

KINDOY2, hope the fires up there are not impacting you. That’s a cool mural. Where is that? The Mistrals are awesome, btw!

The fires are impacting me and my family heavily..the smoke is awful and I have asthma..so cant open the windows or go outside..plus its been 90 degree's almost every day.

The photo was taken on Treasure Island in San Francisco...the fake money was already laying there on the ground from someone else.

Glad you are happy with the Mistrals!!

2 hours ago, KINDOY2 said:

Screen%20Shot%202020-04-08%20at%201.01.0

Nice. The red really "pops" in that image and the black parts centralise everything and draw the focus to the centre of the bike and give it a shorter look. I really like the look of the pipes but I still think they are too long and not quite large enough in diameter. I've always had a hankering to make a set of those with my proportions in brushed stainless steel with TIG welds.

Ciao    

• Like 3

Thanks.. The Magni system  has  grown on me.. When I looked back on the 17 years documented history of this bike with him as owner  I saw that the original owner of this bike spent a great deal of time over the years trying different things ,tuning and tweeking this bike and the intake and exhaust system on a dyno to get it just right..and the thing runs very well  ..so I'll not fuss with it..I admit was up in the air about whether they would stay at first, but when I look at them in the context of the Magni styles I do like them now. As far as the black drawing attention to the center of the bike... thats how myself prefer to see these bikes.. I like the rest to kind of disappear in the photo .. for myself the motor  and tank is what appeals to me most about a V-11! Cheers!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The more I  study these bikes,the more I  like them ,can't say that about a lot of other machines I  own ,and there's been a lot! But they are truely addictive ,I'm hooked.

• Like 3