Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

16 hours ago, docc said:

Here is the other decent shot I got out of the series. I just though that first one the more "artistic" . . .

IMG_3232.jpg

And I thought it was "just" a Giulietta.Ā  Ā 

Ā 

I was feeling great envy thinking it was yours Docc.Ā  Now I can still feel sorry for you since your bike isn't Green.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 3:29 PM, docc said:

Here is the other decent shot I got out of the series. I just though that first one the more "artistic" . . .

IMG_3232.jpg

Thatā€™s a moving display of moto-art. Docc, for all of the great pics of your lovely V11 that Iā€™ve had the pleasure of seeing, this is first time Iā€™ve wondered if your head pipes are ceramic coated? Kind of looks that way here, but light can play tricks.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Kane said:

Thatā€™s a moving display of moto-art. Docc, for all of the great pics of your lovely V11 that Iā€™ve had the pleasure of seeing, this is first time Iā€™ve wondered if your head pipes are ceramic coated? Kind of looks that way here, but light can play tricks.

Just that curious bronze patina our pipes offer us from running her hard (but never putting her away wet!).

DSCN4616.jpg

• Like 5

On 9/7/2020 at 7:32 PM, Belair63 said:

My Ballabio in the mountains in Northern Colorado,Ā  smoke and wildfires cut short the ride.Ā  Hope everyone is hanging in there in these strange times, take care.Ā  T

thumbnail_20200907_120130.jpg

That is a very cool effect. Bummer it comes from someĀ disaster. Our skies have looked similar, and yesterday we hadĀ ā€œash snowā€ falling all day. Thatā€™s a beautiful bike!

On 9/6/2020 at 6:05 AM, docc said:

Just that curious bronze patina our pipes offer us from running her hard (but never putting her away wet!).

DSCN4616.jpg

What a crazy picture! Very painterly in itsĀ tones and abstraction. The lines and curves being echoed. Very cool!

Is that anĀ old ribbon microphone?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kane said:

What a crazy picture! Very painterly in itsĀ tones and abstraction. The lines and curves being echoed. Very cool!

Is that anĀ old ribbon microphone?

Modern reissue of the iconic 1939 Shure 55. Somehow, it seems to ā€˜resonate' with the Sport in so many ways . . .

• Like 2

4 hours ago, docc said:

Modern reissue of the iconic 1939 Shure 55. Somehow, it seems to ā€˜resonate' with the Sport in so many ways . . .

Sweet. I see that the mic is plugged in. Is it live? I think you could recordĀ a pretty good drum track between the engine and the clutch!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3