Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Not V11... but at least they are spine frames!

1100 sports blue and yellow_opt_opt (1).jpg

• Like 11

V11 TT (1 of 15) currently for sale..... one day I'll regret it, but for now... well, its for sale for a larger need.

DSCF3132_opt large.jpg

• Like 1

Giro in solitaria sulla sponda del lago di Lecco, solo io e la mia moto ... il rimbombare dell'aspirazione nelle gallerie, lo sbuffare degli scarichi, l'odore della benzina combusta, il tiro poderoso del motore, il suggestivo panorama lacustre dietro ogni singola curva e quell'impagabile senso di libertà!

Il saluto sincero dei Guzzisti che ho incrociato e un ultimo saluto al cancello della fabbrica dove è nata ... quasi come ringraziamento della mia moto meravigliosa.

Traduzione automatica, scusatemi. 

Solo ride on the shore of Lake Lecco, just me and my motorbike ... the rumble of the suction in the tunnels, the snorting of the exhausts, the smell of burnt gasoline, the mighty pull of the engine, the suggestive lake panorama behind every single curve and that priceless sense of freedom!

The sincere greeting (lamps) of the Guzzisti I met and a last farewell at the gate of the factory where it was born ... almost as a thank you for my wonderful bike.

Automatic translation, sorry.

IMG_20201031_110636_compress31_resize_58.jpg

IMG_20201031_225122_compress20_resize_7.jpg

Edited by v11_meticcio
Carattere testo
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, v11_meticcio said:

Giro in solitaria sulla sponda del lago di Lecco, solo io e la mia moto ... il rimbombare dell'aspirazione nelle gallerie, lo sbuffare degli scarichi, l'odore della benzina combusta, il tiro poderoso del motore, il suggestivo panorama lacustre dietro ogni singola curva e quell'impagabile senso di libertà!

Il saluto sincero dei Guzzisti che ho incrociato e un ultimo saluto al cancello della fabbrica dove è nata ... quasi come ringraziamento della mia moto meravigliosa.

Solo ride on the shore of Lake Lecco, just me and my motorbike ... the rumble of the suction in the tunnels, the snorting of the exhausts, the smell of burnt gasoline, the mighty pull of the engine, the suggestive lake panorama behind every single curve and that priceless sense of freedom!

The sincere greeting (lamps) of the Guzzisti I met and a last farewell at the gate of the factory where it was born ... almost as a thank you for my wonderful bike.

Bellissimo meticcio!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, v11_meticcio said:

Great place Meticcio, been there quite a few times visiting the old yellow building. Last time with my son, the son looking at the old man saying, I like the feeling we can't make it home tonight, not tomorrow night either. Heard the speed limit for boats on the Lake Como is 65mph  :rasta:.   Yes we can handle more pictures.

Cheers tom

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, v11_meticcio said:

These are the only photos I have. I also found a video but I don't know how to insert it.

IMG-20201107-WA0045_compress24.jpg

If that engine runs as good as it looks, yes I love the enginering, the rest of the bike  :rasta: just me.

Cheers tom