Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

2 hours ago, docc said:

Not at all. The replies would have better followed the image they referred to on a prior page.

I am looking forward to more pictures of your V11 !

Yes more pictures! Welcome. Looks like you've succeeded in replicating the Tenni green. I like the early LeMans fairing too. I'm working on that one myself. It seems one must push the headlight bucket out a bit to get it to fit properly. OR have you got that mounted to a LeMans fixed fairing bracket??

• Like 2

11 hours ago, footgoose said:

Yes more pictures! Welcome. Looks like you've succeeded in replicating the Tenni green. I like the early LeMans fairing too. I'm working on that one myself. It seems one must push the headlight bucket out a bit to get it to fit properly. OR have you got that mounted to a LeMans fixed fairing bracket??

Thank you! I don't know exactly because the job was done by my mechanic, but i believe he used the original parts except the turn signal brackets, which he built by hand; i bought the windshield on the german site Steine Dinse

IMG_1022 (2).jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Giovanni said:

Thank you! I don't know exactly why the job was done by my mechanic, but i believe he used the original parts except the turn signal brackets, which he built by hand; i bought the windshield on the german site Steine Dinse

IMG_1022 (2).jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

Very nice! I will ruffle some feathers, but I never liked the LeMans V11 fairing. Now the 850 version (in red with orange sides) would llook so nice on a red V11. Hey, I have one in my garage! But, I would need LeMans bars to complete the look, but the Ballabio bars might just work. (mind racing...).

Wow, it seems like such a long time since autumn . . .

IMG_3813%202.jpg

Finally! (just watch out for all that winter road gravel . . .)

IMG_4482.jpg

• Like 10

Hi Doc, long time no see!  Are you running the old bird "naked" now?  What happened to your big deflector?

On 3/15/2021 at 7:08 PM, JRD said:

Hi Doc, long time no see!  Are you running the old bird "naked" now?  What happened to your big deflector?

Hey, JRD!! Yeah, funny thing, when member @Kane posted his avatar, I was struck by the view and pulled the Stucchi off.  At about the same time I pulled the Zūmo off and really have enjoyed the simplicity and focus with just the instruments in the airstream. I do put the Stucchi back on for the SpineRaid to protect the Speedhut gauges from the weather. I'd hate to have them short out!

• Like 1

G'day Folk's.

I've finally got photos from the camera onto my desktop.

Now when I try to post a photo from my album/hard drive it wont attach but tells me the image is over 204.8 kb so it skips it.

Do you have to resize the image? 

And if so how do you do it?

Sorry I realise this has been asked 1000's of times but I really am a luddite when it comes to this stuff.

Trying to get this down pat so I can send some photos of our roads down here eh.

Cheers Guzzler

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, guzzler said:

G'day Folk's.

I've finally got photos from the camera onto my desktop.

Now when I try to post a photo from my album/hard drive it wont attach but tells me the image is over 204.8 kb so it skips it.

Do you have to resize the image? 

And if so how do you do it?

Sorry I realise this has been asked 1000's of times but I really am a luddite when it comes to this stuff.

Trying to get this down pat so I can send some photos of our roads down here eh.

Cheers Guzzler

Well... you could subscribe to Imgzeit and relax. About $1US/month, it is by far the best and easiest image hosting service I have seen. A certain forum member developed it, I am told. ;)

• Like 3

G'day, thanks mate.

Is that an external storage bank(?) for your images as opposed to storing them on your own hard drive?

You know when I up loaded about 10 years of photos from the camera to desktop it's now used 91% of my storage space and tells me i need to buy more!

So this  imgzeit might be a good alternative ?

How would a card carrying Luddite go about it?

Cheers Guzzler

1 hour ago, guzzler said:

G'day, thanks mate.

Is that an external storage bank(?) for your images as opposed to storing them on your own hard drive?

You know when I up loaded about 10 years of photos from the camera to desktop it's now used 91% of my storage space and tells me i need to buy more!

So this  imgzeit might be a good alternative ?

How would a card carrying Luddite go about it?

Cheers Guzzler

Well, it appears that you just go to their home page and click on the blue "sign-up for $11/yr" button. i did it, so i am certain that you will be able to.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, po18guy said:

Well, it appears that you just go to their home page and click on the blue "sign-up for $11/yr" button. i did it, so i am certain that you will be able to.

https://imgzeit.com/tour

I've had great results with imgzeit. My oldest son, v7cafe, developed it after PhotoBlockit crashed so much of our (and so many other forums') image content. He also helped us recover hundreds and hundreds of images they held hostage (the first time), and assisted Jaap when the forum needed a security upgrade. So, yeah, "I trust the developer." :sun:

• Like 2

G'day folk's

Well back from my wee jaunt to the high country and in one piece!

Anyhoo, signed up with Imgzeit.

Yep it certainly was easy and I've got some images on there already.My problem is I can't seem to get them to attach to my post here! I know it's something I'm doing wrong or not doing at all !

Anyone able to walk a luddite through it?

Cheers Guzzler

• Like 1