Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

MG really hit a home run with the V11 series.  Gorgeous bike from every angle.  Wish they would make it again with even more power.  

EAE33886-E368-4B05-995C-BEE9D9B887D3.jpeg

• Like 8

Well, it ain't a Honda Zook! I know that can also mean a certain lady of a certain character who has been around the block a few too many times......

The bike’s been around the block a few times, hopefully not too many though, an 850 T who’s been been sleeping for awhile and needs to be woken up. I’m hoping a tank of fresh strong coffee will get her up and out the door. :race:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Kane said:

Well, it ain't a Honda Zook! I know that can also mean a certain lady of a certain character who has been around the block a few too many times......

The bike’s been around the block a few times, hopefully not too many though, an 850 T who’s been been sleeping for awhile and needs to be woken up. I’m hoping a tank of fresh strong coffee will get her up and out the door. :race:

Was squinting at the wheels. My bad.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, footgoose said:

very nice! what sort of muffler is that?

Thanks

Exhaust is Exan 

Exan rear

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kostarika said:

Thanks

Exhaust is Exan 

Exan rear

Looks great.  Are you able to post a sound clip?  I’m thinking of changing to something similar.  

• Like 2

20 hours ago, plexiform said:

Looks great.  Are you able to post a sound clip?  I’m thinking of changing to something similar.  

The video doesn’t do it justice.  The sound is very nice from the carbon cans.  I have had Fast by Feracci carbon, MG Ti and regular exhausts and the Exan is at the top for me(fit and finish also). The video was shot when I installed the exhaust and usually keep the db silencers on as I like my ear drums😬.

Here you go…

https://youtube.com/shorts/EGO1HIrLuUI?feature=share

• Like 4