Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

On 6/10/2021 at 7:32 AM, Steve S said:

IMG_2355.JPG

2005 Ballabio, C/F front fender, side panels, GB bellypan and high Mistrals

Well done! When you removed that huge OEM rear hugger, did you replace it with anything else? I am at that point with my '04 Ballabio right now, seeking to protect the shock. 

• Like 1

I had a spare hugger so I cut the centre piece out and cable tied it to the inside of the swingarm, you can just see it in the pic

i think it’s important not to cover the swingarm as I’ve seen a few rusty ones here in the uk due to never being cleaned 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Steve S said:

I had a spare hugger so I cut the centre piece out and cable tied it to the inside of the swingarm, you can just see it in the pic

i think it’s important not to cover the swingarm as I’ve seen a few rusty ones here in the uk due to never being cleaned 

... you haven't got a spare one have you? Mine is one of the rusty ones.

38 minutes ago, Steve S said:

No just 2 rustier ones I’ve found them on eBay in the past,

if it’s not too bad clean it up and paint it

Yeah, probably end up doing that, along with the rear wheel if I ever find a cheap drive plate to put on it!

9 hours ago, Grim said:

Yeah, probably end up doing that, along with the rear wheel if I ever find a cheap drive plate to put on it!

Consider powder coating. Will live for a very long time if properly prepared, and lots of blokes who can do a right decent job of it.

I see one from an '04 Cafe Sport on eBay for $139 US - but it's stateside. Still, I might buy it, as it is the closest I'll ever come to having a Cafe Sport...

• Like 1

Yeh, two red frames, a greenie and a silver one

3917B453-13AA-40DC-A19C-E4F041F07721.jpeg

• Like 2