Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

On 10/4/2021 at 12:31 PM, witttom said:

SQ_20210907_162535.jpg

This gorgeous champagne LeMans looks entirely capable of making the next (Eighteenth!) South'n SpineRaid in Tellico Plains, Tennessee, from "Southwest Ohio", @witttom . . .

(Weekend After Labor Day/Get There/Bring Tools.)

SQ_20210907_162535.jpg

• Like 4

On 10/9/2021 at 10:35 PM, docc said:

Make no mistake, the "RedFrame" V11 Sport was/is a real "sporting" Guzzi. So-much-so, that Moto Guzzi very quickly lengthened and braced the frame, offered a fairing, with a wider rear rim/bigger tire, changed the forks, and offered "handlebars" (over the clip-ons).

We  > RedFrameTrash < are just lucky to land here and soak up the love.

:race:   :mg:      :bier:

3440771.jpg

My "sedate" black frame burgundy has the vibey clip-on's , and I even crank up the steering damper at higher freeway speeds. I guess I'm becoming the old fart "poser" ( until I get to roads I know)...😅

• Like 2

A Guzzi (and non Guzzi) ride out last Sunday. My silver V11 next to the Cali. The days are getting shorter, and fall is starting

5D337C8B-D8AC-4D78-89AB-DC924E64BF54.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

This Sport officially made 200.000 km today. In fine form. :race:

I pulled over to record the moment. The most poignant feature in the image?

The road ahead!

IMG_5913.jpg

• Like 14

Last ride before hibernation today, l think. Nice weather with 6c. Home 6.30,, 2c = V cold knees.
Cheers Tom 46b16e58472e61e07ecb2e53cf691fa3.jpg346074db109d6dba5389b4b36955ed7b.jpg

Sent fra min SM-A525F via Tapatalk

• Like 9

Hibernation is approaching for me as well. Once November arrives and the gritters start salting the roads, that’s it for me until March, unless we have a mild spell when the roads are free of salt. Oh to live in a warmer climate…….I was originally intending to go out for a ride today, but it rained most of the day, & apart from moving a bike in and out of the garage, I didn’t venture anywhere 

D923FC4B-7868-4812-BE33-DFC3E9B68604.jpeg

• Like 7

On 10/17/2021 at 12:24 PM, Guzzimax said:

Hibernation is approaching for me as well. Once November arrives and the gritters start salting the roads, that’s it for me until March, unless we have a mild spell when the roads are free of salt. Oh to live in a warmer climate…….I was originally intending to go out for a ride today, but it rained most of the day, & apart from moving a bike in and out of the garage, I didn’t venture anywhere 

D923FC4B-7868-4812-BE33-DFC3E9B68604.jpeg

Love the "Grape Ape" V-11s. 😍👍

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rox Lemans said:

Love the "Grape Ape" V-11s. 😍👍

Yup!

There's been a low mileage, "minty" one for sale locally all summer, I keep praying that someone will buy it before I do something stupid, lol.

• Haha 1

The Great Grape Ape, that takes me back to the 70’s

Never thought of comparing this burgundy/maroon/purple color to the Grape Ape

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...