Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Overwhelmed with home maintenance jobs over the weekend, apart from pushing some bikes in & out of the garage, didn’t manage anything Guzzi related…

68348C30-AB2B-40DD-84AA-C3C6235D1440.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, footgoose said:

beautiful as ever. Interesting vehicle to the far left. Are they a common sight?

A quad bike, otherwise known as an ATV. Not a common sight on roads here; a useful working tool for farmers, foresters, and anyone who needs a small high mobility vehicle for off road work. On road they combine all the disadvantages of 2 & 4 wheelers rolled into a single vehicle. Can’t filter, as difficult to park as a car, don’t handle well as the narrow track and lack of sophisticated suspension make them prone to flipping over. Not my cup of tea

Not a V11 topic, but whilst I was in the carpark yesterday, a 1964 Mini Cooper S rolled in. A total automotive legend, winner of multiple rallies in the 1960’s; star of the original Italian Job film with Micheal Caine (not the rubbish remake). Would blow cars with 4 times the engine capacity away on a twisty circuit or a mountain stage. Pure class, perfect compliment to my green Guzzi V11

A1C325E6-7FFC-4C29-BA5D-94100A73FFA7.jpeg

7AC79163-3813-4EB3-A84E-262160240FA1.jpeg

• Like 5

Must say, good memorys with the mini's exelent handling,  broke 2 of those 3bearing crank engines in a month tho.  But great fun 19years old. 

Cheers Tom 

13 hours ago, Guzzimax said:

Not a V11 topic, but whilst I was in the carpark yesterday, a 1964 Mini Cooper S rolled in. A total automotive legend, winner of multiple rallies in the 1960’s; star of the original Italian Job film with Micheal Caine (not the rubbish remake). Would blow cars with 4 times the engine capacity away on a twisty circuit or a mountain stage. Pure class, perfect compliment to my green Guzzi V11

A1C325E6-7FFC-4C29-BA5D-94100A73FFA7.jpeg

7AC79163-3813-4EB3-A84E-262160240FA1.jpeg

My mate had a GT 1275 Mini back when we were kids...

Like a go Kart with a 1300 cc motor, what a hoot !!

Cheers Guzzler