Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Sorry, no new V11 photos this weekend, did go out on the Griso yesterday 

F5046A81-AD74-426E-A08F-CAE7704624A0.jpeg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Guzzimax said:

Sorry, no new V11 photos this weekend, did go out on the Griso yesterday

What an impressive stance. So muscular and lithe.

As the last of the Sporting line for the venerable air-cooled BigBlock, I feel the Griso certainly embodies Ing. Carcano's original vision for the V700, "should have the presence of a Norman horse."

Just that this one seems to be caught in the middle of a full jump! :mg:

• Like 4

22 hours ago, docc said:

What an impressive stance. So muscular and lithe.

As the last of the Sporting line for the venerable air-cooled BigBlock, I feel the Griso certainly embodies Ing. Carcano's original vision for the V700, "should have the presence of a Norman horse."

Just that this one seems to be caught in the middle of a full jump! :mg:

This photo angle seems to exaggerate the Griso’s already long - 61 inch - wheelbase; 3.1 inches longer than a red frame V11. CARC bikes feel a little more refined than the spinies, a V11 has a rawer old school edginess, but the 8V motor pulls hard right up to the red line. I’d encourage any big block enthusiast to add a 8V roller tappet Griso to their stable whilst their prices are so affordable. 2016 was the end of an era for Guzzi. It remains to be seen if Guzzi manage to get the V100 into production next year 

54D2CBB7-1026-4EDF-8AD7-D41A32C4A937.jpeg

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Guzzimax said:

. . . . 2016 was the end of an era for Guzzi. It remains to be seen if Guzzi manage to get the V100 into production next year .

This would be like hurriedly expecting your veal piccata to be served before your third glass of Pino Grigio.  ;)

• Like 1

Oh err, I don’t even know what sort of wine Pino Grigio is. I’m a man of simple tastes, I just stick to English ale for my boozing :bier:. As for veal piccata, it’s pie n chips for me :food:

9 minutes ago, docc said:

This would be like hurriedly expecting your veal piccata to be served before your third glass of Pino Grigio.  ;)

FC93A0DB-0CBC-4916-80BC-F116B994160A.png

• Like 2