Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

23 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Yep, that's probably it. :grin:

Heh, well mine was built a bit later (March 2000), but are there really 4-15 Greenies for every black or silver one? :huh:

MANDELLO_1999-021.jpg

On 10/14/2019 at 1:42 PM, Chuck said:

When I first saw the valve train of a Guzzi, I thought airplane engine. Sturdy..:oldgit:

You said the same thing to me 5 years ago on the "Scura " ride... 😁😁😁

You're right. Just far less of them. 

On 10/15/2019 at 6:54 PM, docc said:

Heh, well mine was built a bit later (March 2000), but are there really 4-15 Greenies for every black or silver one? :huh:

MANDELLO_1999-021.jpg

Are there build numbers lurking somewhere, by color? Dumb question.... of course there are! but can they be found? I'm pitifully addicted to searching the 'guzzi for sale' and see mostly green ones, half as many silver, and rarely one in black. I would envision many years from now, the green being the most sought after color, because of the homage to the original.

19 minutes ago, footgoose said:

Are there build numbers lurking somewhere, by color? Dumb question.... of course there are! but can they be found? I'm pitifully addicted to searching the 'guzzi for sale' and see mostly green ones, half as many silver, and rarely one in black. I would envision many years from now, the green being the most sought after color, because of the homage to the original.

(Except for those deeply "in-the-know" that respect the V11 designer's basis for the V11 Sport: the Gambalunghino . . . then it will be the Silver desired above all others. By at least one enthusiast . . . :mg:)

gallery_328_223_212218.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, docc said:

(Except for those deeply "in-the-know" that respect the V11 designer's basis for the V11 Sport: the Gambalunghino . . . then it will be the Silver desired above all others. By at least one enthusiast . . . :mg:)

gallery_328_223_212218.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ yes, ..most certainly. And the green, I suppose, ....could be considered, in future,.... a "replica" color scheme, and be less desirable.?. In any scenario, black will be the black sheep no doubt.:(

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, gstallons said:

I really like that tank decal , where can l get them ?

I looked in "Fileshare", but do not see them. :huh2:

I had few cut by my local vinyl sign maker some time ago. That was only used by MotoGuzzi  on race bikes, AFAIK, from about 1949-1951. 

I so love the asymmetry.  The "Art Deco" . .  .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUA7aqihxFvVis-TcOrKl

• Like 2