Jump to content
orangeokie

ANSWERED Post a pic of your V11 - No words

Recommended Posts

When I first saw the valve train of a Guzzi, I thought airplane engine. Sturdy..:oldgit:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 1:41 AM, Rox Lemans said:

So, yeah, open the album, open an individual image, and click "Copy Image Location" to paste into the post:

qNfy2WUIQysRQJkus5zogBckNVwmI_DVCBpWHKw0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kane said:

 

 

 

 

14A65BFB-9C4D-410C-A52B-2244A5D15015.jpeg

Looking at a Guzzi head-on always makes me think of old propellor airplane engines. 

 

Right? Aircraft/ piloting analogies

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, luhbo said:

1104673001c4ebb75faf68.jpg

And, finally, luhbo will give us more of his stunning images, again!  :thumbsup:

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say those photos win!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mikko said:

I see Docc’s Silver bike...top right corner..2o'clock!

Yep, that's probably it. :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Yep, that's probably it. :grin:

Heh, well mine was built a bit later (March 2000), but are there really 4-15 Greenies for every black or silver one? :huh:

MANDELLO_1999-021.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2019 at 1:42 PM, Chuck said:

When I first saw the valve train of a Guzzi, I thought airplane engine. Sturdy..:oldgit:

You said the same thing to me 5 years ago on the "Scura " ride... 😁😁😁

 

You're right. Just far less of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 6:54 PM, docc said:

Heh, well mine was built a bit later (March 2000), but are there really 4-15 Greenies for every black or silver one? :huh:

MANDELLO_1999-021.jpg

Are there build numbers lurking somewhere, by color? Dumb question.... of course there are! but can they be found? I'm pitifully addicted to searching the 'guzzi for sale' and see mostly green ones, half as many silver, and rarely one in black. I would envision many years from now, the green being the most sought after color, because of the homage to the original.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, footgoose said:

Are there build numbers lurking somewhere, by color? Dumb question.... of course there are! but can they be found? I'm pitifully addicted to searching the 'guzzi for sale' and see mostly green ones, half as many silver, and rarely one in black. I would envision many years from now, the green being the most sought after color, because of the homage to the original.

(Except for those deeply "in-the-know" that respect the V11 designer's basis for the V11 Sport: the Gambalunghino . . . then it will be the Silver desired above all others. By at least one enthusiast . . . :mg:)

gallery_328_223_212218.jpg

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...