Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Personally I think they look "less than optimal" Doesn't suit the style of the bike. The V11 is a "GT" style bike, a sporty all rounder and those pipes are for a "track weapon" type of bike and mimicking the Ducati 916. I'm always amazed that people think a particular style of major component can be swapped onto another bike as if a motorcycle is just a bunch of separately styled sub assemblies combined together rather than a harmonious integrated whole. Besides all that if you fit those then you may as well take the pillion pegs off it because it's totally impractical for a pillion now.

Ciao

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, deadpen69 said:

It's not my bike but I think this exhaust is about as cool as any I've seen on a V-11

278202664_5784079691618892_7876922714250711709_n (1).jpg

Those passenger pegs are ankle-burners or boot melters.  I kind of like how the cans look up high like that, but the connection from the cross-over doesn't feel right in my opinion. And if you're gonna go to that effort, seems like you should ditch the rear hugger and show off the swingarm... and take care of that rusty axle end.

All that said... I bet she looks good walking away with those pipes tucked up high and tight.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Scud said:

Those passenger pegs are ankle-burners or boot melters.  I kind of like how the cans look up high like that, but the connection from the cross-over doesn't feel right in my opinion. And if you're gonna go to that effort, seems like you should ditch the rear hugger and show off the swingarm... and take care of that rusty axle end.

All that said... I bet she looks good walking away with those pipes tucked up high and tight.

Yes I agree and that's because you've compromised the length of the secondaries to "get the look". Overly long secondaries.

Ciao

10 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

Yes I agree and that's because you've compromised the length of the secondaries to "get the look". Overly long secondaries.

Ciao

Probably not ideal for the rear brake master either..imo

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KINDOY2 said:

Probably not ideal for the rear brake master either..imo

Haha... boil that fluid... who needs a rear brake? 

Seriously, though, good point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1