Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

I bought a used tailpiece from Joe Camarda & painted it black. Just thought I'd change the look a little.

What do you think? Better? Worse? Dont care? lol

ahhhh you bassard, Thats the look I'm going to go for(kinda) but I'm going to possibly have my funky silver and black seat and have the stock V11sport stickers put on the tail. The seat cowl will be something different, not sure what to do with it yet but I got some idears. Nice to see what it would look like more or less though, neat. Better than my Red/Green explosion.

ahhhh you bassard, Thats the look I'm going to go for(kinda) but I'm going to possibly have my funky silver and black seat and have the stock V11sport stickers put on the tail. The seat cowl will be something different, not sure what to do with it yet but I got some idears. Nice to see what it would look like more or less though, neat. Better than my Red/Green explosion.

Its kinda funny Ben...I was thinking of your bike while I was painting that tailpiece. I hope I got the aesthetics right, its hard to beat the Italians when it comes to style though. I was thinking maybe I would get some of those angry eyeball stickers to put on the rear, other than that I'm pretty happy with it & I still have the original piece in the closet if I want to change it back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...