Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Nice job!

By the way: why do you guys need a bellypan? I thought those pans weren't obliged for horizontally split crankcases like the Guzzi engine.

And the Power Races are indeed great tires! What compound do you ride? I used soft/soft but the rear was really worn after 1 race! Maybe it was because of the high temperature that day.

Tom M,

G-02.JPG

This year at Daytona, I finished 6th place on Guzzi after beating few SV650 and Ducati SS for BOT F2. Much better than last year.

D-02.JPG

For BOT F3, I finished 1st place on Ducati 800SS.

jcbooghs,

Need to have bellypan to be in the race & to pass tech inspection. kind of useless for Guzzi but it's the rule...

I used Med/Med Pilot Power Race, I figured Guzzi's frame can't take too much grip.

This year at Daytona, I finished 6th place on Guzzi after beating few SV650 and Ducati SS for BOT F2. Much better than last year.

For BOT F3, I finished 1st place on Ducati 800SS.

Very Nice!

When I win the lotto maybe I'll fund you to ride a "Big Bore" Guzzi in BOT F1 :D

You know those darn results PDFs have you down for 2nd and 8th place :angry:

I remember last year there were lots of mistakes like that.

I was congratulating Ed Milich for a first place when he placed something like third place.

But it is all good, as it is more about the fun than the pride of who is number one.

Congrats! You make me proud to ride a Guzzi!

• 3 weeks later...

GUZZI_V11_SPORT_232.jpg

This is my "girlfriend"

It's a V11 Sportnaked, the original color is acid green, but after an incident I change the color of the body from acid green to Italian Racing Red and the color of the wheels from black to dark gold.

The fork is an Marzocchi original, the outside , but the spring and the idraulic are modified by K-Service

Rear shock is Ohlins, with specify for V11

The front brakes pump are a radial racing Brembo 19x20 mm with triple bridge

For the engine the are OSS cam, head twin spark by Scola, full exaust system is a Ex-Box by Quatd

it is nearly one year... and today morning came the day D..

my uncomlete yet still run-able beauty

24042008051lj4.jpg

things needs to be fixed:

turn signals

rossopurro reg.plate holder

exhaust hangers

rear part of front mudguard

right mirror - does anybody have?

new paint on tank, tail and new rear tyre.

Specifications: V11 2001, Leo Vince SBK Exhausts, Rosso Corsa fairing, sliders on valve heads...

GUZZI_V11_SPORT_232.jpg

This is my "girlfriend"

It's a V11 Sportnaked, the original color is acid green, but after an incident I change the color of the body from acid green to Italian Racing Red and the color of the wheels from black to dark gold.

The fork is an Marzocchi original, the outside , but the spring and the idraulic are modified by K-Service

Rear shock is Ohlins, with specify for V11

The front brakes pump are a radial racing Brembo 19x20 mm with triple bridge

For the engine the are OSS cam, head twin spark by Scola, full exaust system is a Ex-Box by Quatd

Nice girl!

How does the Ex-Box perform with a modified engine?

The Ex-Box is not for the high rpm, is for the low and average rpm.

In this case the exaus is very good, specially for me that I ride my bike along the mountain road.

I test the bike before the OSS cam and twinm spark, and with the engine stock version the maxium tourque is 1000 rpm before the original, and there is more 1 kgm.

side left, exhaust is a gift from a friend who's working in a world championship team, and the silencer was "on" the bike last summer when the "italian champion" win the race in Brno

Great gift no?

and i do the 2in1 myself

post-6324-1209246367_thumb.jpg