Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Thanks! The photographer that took the shot does amazing work. I was actually following his (non-motorcycle) work online looking to maybe buy a print of one of his photos taken around Philly... and then I realized he actually lives in the same building as the shop where I take my bike to. What luck!

I hope you don't mind, but I nominated your bike for bike of the month. :D

I was going to get around to doing that eventually... I have some ideas for some other cool photos - just haven't gotten around to yet...

__Jason

Heres mine , a 2000 with....Mistrals, Uni filters, Ducati 999 clip ons, those "Guzzi in your Face" valve covers , Ducati brembos in front and stripped as naked as she can be. What a ride.My_Guzzi.jpg

Heres mine , a 2000 with....Mistrals, Uni filters, Ducati 999 clip ons, those "Guzzi in your Face" valve covers , Ducati brembos in front and stripped as naked as she can be. What a ride.My_Guzzi.jpg

cool name man. :D ...stucatz!....reminds me of my youth in Montreal in the '60's...

very nice clean bike, ......and like, f@#$%*g eh, you've got to be Canadian eh with a Timmies in the background eh! :thumbsup:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

cool name man. :D ...stucatz!....reminds me of my youth in Montreal in the '60's...

very nice clean bike, ......and like, f@#$%*g eh, you've got to be Canadian eh with a Timmies in the background eh! :thumbsup:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Yea Van, very "Canadiana" trully symbolizes our heritage, imagine how astounded Tim H. would have been today seeing his name plastered all over the country and south of the border.

I also grew up in Montreal and only left for T.O about 12 years ago, great city, beautiful women... going back this week end for a 30 yr H.S. reunion, should be fun.

Antonio, low italian eh! thats cause i hang around here with alot of former "Calabrese" .

By the way many thanks to Antonio, for helping me get some of those wonderful parts for this bike, he's great to deal with.

Thanks! The photographer that took the shot does amazing work. ...

__Jason

He does! He shot your avatar as well, at least there you look as brittle as your bike does :grin:

What do you think a poster sized copy of it (the bike) would cost me?

Hubert

He does! He shot your avatar as well, at least there you look as brittle as your bike does :grin:

What do you think a poster sized copy of it (the bike) would cost me?

Hubert

Actually, he didn't take my avatar shot - but it was taken in the same location.

As for getting a print, I'll send you a PM shortly... I just brought home a 10" x 15" print yesterday, and it's stunning. His printer is capable of much better color than any computer display. His prints are done on Museo Silver Rag archival paper, and are signed and numbered (mine is 1/45). I'll be getting it framed and hang it alongside my signed/numbed Guzzi V8 lithograph :grin:

He told me he has someone else interested in purchasing a whole set of his motorcycle prints as well... and that guy doesn't even own a bike... just likes the pictures! :D

__Jason