Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Is it possible to have too many Scura pics? I think not. Despite some claims that red-framed silver, or red-framed greenies are sexy, the darkness speaks only to we special few... and when it calls, we must answer.   :ninja:  :ninja:

Should we expect to see any modifications/personal touches soon?

...hello Tim,  I agree.  I'm afraid all the variants are "special" and I'd be proud to own any of them.  I stumbled onto my Scura by accident and bought it without being able to ride it.  When I first got it, I was concerned that I might not be able to live with the ergonomics, and was surprised that it was hard to get it to turn in.  After finding the steering dampener set on 18 our of 20 clicks, I backed it down to 9 and it turns in fine and then didn't mind the ergos as much.  But I'm trying to find a peg relocating set-up that moves the controls 5.5" forward, but have not been able to connect with the vendor.  I've also read that Centauro controls would work fine, but haven't had enough time to research that one yet.  As for mods, the PO stripped off all the peeling black paint and went with Harley Davidson flat black and that has stuck like glue.  He also modified the windscreen a little.  He added the Mistrial's and the sound is pure sex.  He did the Carbon Fiber rear fender, FBF X-box, heat wrapped the pipes, and re-mapped the FI using a Power Commander (III I think).  I did the Bar-End Mirrors, which work great.  Other than the peg-relocation, I'm not sure what I'll do in the near future, other than a "safe" tank bag.  Any suggestions?  Bob..

Try turning your damper to the loosest setting to see how that feels. I have mine in about 2 or 3 clicks. I was thinking about a tank bag too - but that carbon fiber tank pad makes it a challenge. Ended up with a BMW K75s instead of V11 luggage.

...thanks, I'll try backing it off a few more turns next time out, but happy with the change so far. 18 clicks was very stiff..

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

...has fbf x-over, all black paint removed and HD black replaced, polished alt cover, power commander, doesnt miss a beat! Getting Motratech lowering kit (coming soon)...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk