Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Docc-I thought it looked familiar.  I saw that bike one afternoon at the Quaker Steak & Lube here in Clearwater. 

Plexiform- you might try ad contact Ponti thru the "wild guzzi forum".  Pretty sure he is still active on that forum.          

• Like 1

You might also try TAB 2 Classics over in merry ole England.  I'm pretty certain they have made aluminum tanks for Spine framed Guzzis.  I had contacted them when I was thinking of replacing the tank on my T160.  Their home page list a tank for a loop frame, hopefully they have the patterns for a spiney from a previous build. 

Was the bike in the photo owned by a guy in Tampa, Fl.?

If you're looking for a custom alloy tank and Tankshop won't do it check out Evan Wilcox in Northern California. He's not cheap but he's one of the best in the business and would pull it off spot on.

www.wilcoxmetals.Com

I have a 2004 Rosso Corsa gas tank if anyone in the Los Angeles, SF Bay Area or Sacramento area would like to borrow it for fabrication of an aluminum tank....

Note: this tank has the hole in the bottom for the fuel pump.

I'd prefer not to ship the huge thing.... but I travel fairly frequently to above areas.

Sadly, this is all that remains of my once powerful Guzzi empire ; > (