Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Sweet spot for a couple bikes. Glad to see the old girl moving under her own power Docc.

Weeeell, that is an "archived image."

The weather here is *winter* and the Sport is till waiting for parts . . . :glare:

• 3 weeks later...

Nice to see her out and about again. Docc.

I rode 120 miles to retrieve a "Freshly Baked Almond Coffee Ring" from Dudley's bakery in Santa Ysabel. Totally worth it. Anyone who attended the recent San Diego Guzzi (not a) Rally probably stopped by Dudley's. I've been getting coffee and pasty here for close to 30 years. Almost every bike I've ever owned has been here.

IMG_7475.jpg

And for giggles, while doing other maintenance on my ST3 yesterday, I installed green vents as a tip-of-the-hat to Benelli's silver and green bikes. Sort of like Docc's zinc-chromate green as tribute to Guzzi's colors as applied by Carcano.

IMG_7472.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see her out and about again. Docc.

I rode 120 miles to retrieve a "Freshly Baked Almond Coffee Ring" from Dudley's bakery in Santa Ysabel. Totally worth it. Anyone who attended the recent San Diego Guzzi (not a) Rally probably stopped by Dudley's. I've been getting coffee and pasty here for close to 30 years. Almost every bike I've ever owned has been here.

IMG_7475.jpg

And for giggles, while doing other maintenance on my ST3 yesterday, I installed green vents as a tip-of-the-hat to Benelli's silver and green bikes. Sort of like Docc's zinc-chromate green as tribute to Guzzi's colors as applied by Carcano.

IMG_7472.jpg

Nice one scudd, but I'm not sure about the green vents. Up there with Chucks red fork gators I think. The Ducati gods may take revenge on you:)

Ciao 

• Like 1

No no no, the Aero Lario gaiters are beautifuler. 

All through time, great artists are never understood.. :huh2:  :)

Along with the crazy people Chuck  :grin:

Ciao

Some times, the difference between crazy and genius is simply a matter of time.. :oldgit:  :)

IMG_7472.jpg

Nice one scudd, but I'm not sure about the green vents. Up there with Chucks red fork gators I think. The Ducati gods may take revenge on you:)

Ciao 

Hmm... perhaps I have angered the duck-gods. She gave me a crank-but-no-start right after this. Hopefully fixable this weekend, parts have been delivered. I'm not "sure" about the green vents either. But it's just a wrap that I could remove easily if I want to. Plus, I think it's a better idea than buying a Benelli Tornado. 

As for geniuses... they don't always dress well.  :oldgit:

No no no, the Aero Lario gaiters are beautifuler. 

All through time, great artists are never understood.. :huh2:  :)

Along with the crazy people Chuck  :grin:

Ciao

Some times, the difference between crazy and genius is simply a matter of time.. :oldgit:  :)

Personally I'm banking on that being the case Chuck:)

Ciao

IMG_7472.jpg

Ciao 

Hmm... perhaps I have angered the duck-gods. She gave me a crank-but-no-start right after this. Hopefully fixable this weekend, parts have been delivered. I'm not "sure" about the green vents either. But it's just a wrap that I could remove easily if I want to. Plus, I think it's a better idea than buying a Benelli Tornado. 

As for geniuses... they don't always dress well.  :oldgit:

Really? what do you suspect is the no start issue?

Hope for me yet then, I can't tick the snappy dresser box I'm afraid.

Ciao