! ! HELP ! !

antonio carroccio

Antonio,

I think you have four logical choices ( I won't mention the 5th..). You can select any or all of the the four in any order you choose... :2c:

1. Complain to eBay.

2. Complain to the seller.

3. Leave negative feed back

4. Be patient, the item may be in the mail.

good luck... :(

A couple of weeks ago I bought a K&N filter on ebaY.

This person will not ship me that thing. I have paid the price + shipping costs and I have got nothing.

I am desperately!!! What can I do???

I seriously need advice!

Thanks folk…

57672[/snapback]

Report him to Ebay fraud division, & leave bad feedback. The fraud division doesn't do much, but they may yank the cretin's other auctio^H^H^H^H^H^Hscams. Bad feedback doesn't do much for you, but it helps the rest of the community avoid being taken in by this sucker.

I got skinned for $60 on a lathe chuck once; since then, I do more homework before bidding on anything expensive. C'est la vie.

Ride on,

:race:

A couple of weeks ago I bought a K&N filter on ebaY.

This person will not ship me that thing. I have paid the price + shipping costs and I have got nothing.

I am desperately!!! What can I do???

I seriously need advice!

Thanks folk…

57672[/snapback]

Antonio,

Please send me email off-line with this person's location. I am a lawyer (I'm a fed, so I'm NOT looking for business!), so I may be able to give you some tips on making this a bit easier. If he's in Georgia, could be especially useful. :D

As a practical matter, however, what the others suggested may ultimately be best course(s), but let me know.

Bill

I am a lawyer

57688[/snapback]

Hey Bill, my neighbour's got these great big trees....

I'm a fed

57688[/snapback]

I'm fed up. Can you give me some tips?

Guest redguzziv10

Definately contact ebay, and Paypal.

A work collegue of mine recently bought a Rolex as an investment, which turned out to be fake.

After complaining, Ebay found out the seller had done the same thing a few other times.

The cumulative crime meant he got three years inside.

and my mate got all £5000 back, with costs on top.

Glad you got your K&N. Anyway there is something I want to say: I was told that whenever you buy using credit card on the internet, you then have 1 month to reject to pay, by telling your bank that you don't accept to pay a specific thing. If it works like that whenever you buy something on ebay and do not receive it you can delete the payment. Is that correct?

Glad you got your K&N. Anyway there is something I want to say: I was told that whenever you buy using credit card on the internet, you then have 1 month to reject to pay, by telling your bank that you don't accept to pay a specific thing. If it works like that whenever you buy something on ebay and do not receive it you can delete the payment. Is that correct?

58008[/snapback]

Yes!