The best Exhaust ??

sharky

There's no way I'm eating slugburgers and noodles, however the kids could get to like 'em

Cheers

84500[/snapback]

That is wrong.

FWIW I saved up for my Quat-D by eating dandelion greens from my neighbor's lawns. My neighbors love me for it, but keep telling me I should eat the roots too, but I don't like the roots.

Maybe if I could make root beer from the roots? :bier:

PS any tips on how to get the dog piss taste out of the danelion greens?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is wrong.

FWIW I saved up for my Quat-D by eating dandelion greens from my neighbor's lawns. My neighbors love me for it, but keep telling me I should eat the roots too, but I don't like the roots.

Maybe if I could make root beer from the roots? :bier:

PS any tips on how to get the dog piss taste out of the danelion greens?

84501[/snapback]

DLaing, that's the spirit! And. oh yeah, the dog piss taste starts to fade after the second vigorous brushing.

since this is an v1 exhaust topic, just found new pics, these are made by mistral.

63253[/snapback]

Paul, those are interesting megaphones. I was just at the Mistral site and didn't see them. Where did you get those images ???

I'd like to know more about them...

• 3 years later...

28 May 09 - Since there are some new guys asking about after market silencers, this seemed to be one of the oldest (definitive) threads worth reading again. :P

Not sure about HP figures but my Stayintunes have the sweetest sounds that I can imagine. :P: Seems to me that I read some where that they are not being made for MG anymore. :huh2:

4 years later and they are still making them. Pricey though, $1295 a pair. Gotta love old threads.