The best Exhaust ??

sharky

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking for those forever, but I ended up getting a PCIII and Ferracci Carbons they sound great like a V8 almost. I wanted even lounder but the more I think about it I'm glad they aren't. now if I can get that chin pad or find another one I only need the tail secton and then a new tank paintjob and baddabing, baddaboom I'm Done! keep'er perfect and get a new bike to work on. :bike:

DeBenGuzzi!!? Where the hell have you been?

The best sounding Guzzi of all time is,of course, mine. :D

Coz it's mine.

Mistrals,Stucchi,drilled airbox, K&N,PC111. The gurgle on overrun at 6000 and dropping sounds fantastic.

I've been riding my goose, DUH, only 6k this summer tho I was hoping for 10 but I have time yet and we moved into a new house and got a dog an English Mastiff which we named Guzzi I went to the local wheels of italy show gaze upon and drool over the amazing heaps of metal http://www.wheelsofitaly.com/v2/us/en/xhtm...otogalleria.php :P: My bike isn't on there we left early to goto the State Fair with some friends. tho had I stayed it woulda been a star attraction -_-

I will have pics of my bike in its current state and my dog Guzz sometime soon

I went to the local wheels of italy show gaze upon and drool over the amazing heaps of metal http://www.wheelsofitaly.com/v2/us/en/xhtm...otogalleria.php    :P: My bike isn't on there we left early

61441[/snapback]

Ben, is this not you and your silver V11?

WOI.jpg

Good selection of Guzzis there

:2c: well steve,your right ,staintunes are good as the records show, but i must say as a wish list, i would put the velo thruxton as 3 in my dream garage, [ciao] gazza :bike:

as a man thinks, so shall he be.

The news that Staintune is not making ones for the V11 worries me. I've got my sites set on them, the quality of the stainless is unmatched.

Neptunes? That's a maker you don't see much where I live.

Ciao, Steve G.

59550[/snapback]

:2c: worth from me!well we all know mark,mothers never like to offend there sons, but yeah remus gp sound great..[ ciao gazza. :drink:

I have Remus Grand Prix carbons, even my mother recons they sound hot and shes 68. :grin:

59551[/snapback]

I have Guzzi's own accessory Titanium Exhausts, complete with the Race ECU.

Easy to fit (though rear footpegs have to be replaced with new ones supplied). Sounds great. Will set of car alarms on tickover just with the exhaust pulse!

Power increase is tough to measure, but feels stronger mid to higher revs.

Hi guys,

I still have my stock Exhaust on my 2003 Lemans.

I'm thinking about saving up for the titanium Rosopurro exhaust like on this bike.

http://www.v11lemans.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=66

Have you got other suggestions for new pipes, considering the sound, weight an hp's?

I'd like to hear from your experiences.

:huh:  :mg: ciao

59497[/snapback]

Very sleek- wonder how they perform.

63255[/snapback]

Reverse cone megaphones? LOUDLY is how they perform!

Those are exhaust pipes, not mufflers...