Griso Presentation!

biesel

Do you think it's a pig? I quite like it in red, but the silencer.... maybe it will need an Akropovic or something, especially if there is a stupid cat in there.

59668[/snapback]

Offer it a saucer of milk & it may come out! :huh:

Nige. B)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honda "Fitta" is called Honda "Jazz" in Sweden (and Norway)

because "fitta" is not word you want to use in a marketing unless

you are a pimp :homer:

59670[/snapback]

:D:D

yup, that's not the right name for a bike in Sweden, trust me! (and Göran)

Søren

Damn think looks about 8' long; I think I'm going to have to see one for real before passing judgement....

Got to give Guzzi credit, the video was great :thumbsup:

The blue is growing on me, don't know about the yellow, but would gladly take the model in whichever color she happened to be attired in....

Phil

Atlanta GA

'02 Le Mans

I didn't get any sound when I played the video!

The can has to go. The rest of the pipes are nice, I like the way they come round to one side of the engine.

But what is that weird louvre thing on the side of the engine. Looks like some cheap grille from an air conditioner.

I didn't get any sound when I played the video!

The can has to go. The rest of the pipes are nice, I like the way they come round to one side of the engine.

But what is that weird louvre thing on the side of the engine. Looks like some cheap grille from an air conditioner.

59777[/snapback]

1- snap - though it was on my dodgy machine haven't tried it on the wifes singing and dancing one

2- nicest since CB400F - put them in to my avtar (for a while) the looks are growing on me. It's taken me this long to appriciate the centaro and then some colours are way better than others

3 - allready answered

Got sound now. Turned the volume up :P Not sure if it was there all along or not

Edited by Martin Barrett

I agree about the downpipes.....Very sexy!

Then they have to connect it to that utter abomination! :homer:

I prefer the very early prototype myself TBH. Not quite as much 'nice' Breva...If you follow! :thumbsup:

Nige. B)

Then they have to connect it to that utter abomination!  :homer:

Nige.  B)

59806[/snapback]

It has to go. There is NOTHING good about that can. Especially the end. However, there are uglier cans about. The 05 Gixxer thou and the Yam MT01 for starters, so Guzzi doesn't get the ugliest can on a new bike award yet.

It has to go. There is NOTHING good about that can. Especially the end. However, there are uglier cans about. The 05 Gixxer thou and the Yam MT01 for starters, so Guzzi doesn't get the ugliest can on a new bike award yet.

59808[/snapback]

I do not want to look at them then! :vomit:

I had a pair of Harley shotgun 'mufflers' on a Tiger 750 once upon a time. They looked great and sounded well too. I think one of them would look well on that system.

Nige. B)

:vomit:

I was right!

:vomit:  :vomit:

59821[/snapback]

I know. It's gross. Whatever happened at Suzuki I will never know. Maybe they did the whole design, had 50p left and then someone came in an reminded them they had to fit the catalyser in there somewhere. I don't know, but its like putting a warty toad on the Mona Lisa's head.

You have to agree, that compared with the Gixxer thou, the Guzzi guy responsible for the Griso's end can only deserves a small cactus up the nether regions, whereas that abomination of a Jap silencer deserves the designer to be taken out and ritually disembowelled.