Griso Presentation!

biesel

I know what you mean about the accessory package thing. I've alays though buying everything from a catalog from the manufacturer, any manufacturer, was a bit daggy, it's also very limiting.

One of the great advantages of living where I do is that although the climate is quite harsh in terms of extremes of heat and cold and UV damage to paintwork and the like, the actual nitty-gritty of vehicles, be they bikes or cars, trucks or whatever, is extraordinarily well preserved. None of my Guzzis have suffered undue mechanical wear or the sort of salt damage that occurs with any vehicle on English or US roads where they use salt as an anti-icing agent.

The downside to all this is of course that I have to put up with 300 sunny days a year, crystal clear seas and unspoilt deserted beaches only a couple of hours away and scads of nubile young ladies wearing very few clothes parading around eight months of the year. Also I have astonishing riding roads within two hours of my door up in the mountains. It's a tough life, but someone's gotta do it :P

Pete

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that sounds really awful.  I'm so sorry, Pete.

Tell you what, you pop over here- oh, about February and I'll show you some balmy weather.  And by that I mean udder balm.  I bet our friends in Minneapolis can show you an even nicer time.

60977[/snapback]

Haha maybe you can teach Pete how to pet the "hawk" as it blows across those plains @ 30mph when its -20 in February. Just thinking of that on a pretty evening like this makes me want to :vomit: Oh well it'll get here eventually, damn natural gas bills going to be double high this winter too :bbblll:

......  And by that I mean udder balm.  I bet our friends in Minneapolis can show you an even nicer time.

60977[/snapback]

So thats the ointment that you and BFG keep mentioning

bb2.jpg

bb1.jpg

I'd hate to think what your "friends" would do to Pete with his soft and moist bag.

But I'm sure a man who seeks solace in the company of a rubber chicken whilst in the outback would be able to look after his own bag.

nb It says on the tin for "small injuries" not small bags -_-

Guest redguzziv10

i got to see one "in the flesh" this saturday.

Must confess it didn't look as good as the pictures make out, too much forward plastic for my taste, it looks massive when sitting on it.

The cosmetic tank panels below the frame kind of poke out a bit, and on close examination thier only purpose looks to be as a mounting for the horn speakers?

Saying that though, it runs fantacstic. you could literally stand a 50p piece on the tank when it's at a constant 4k revs.

And electronic speedo with a little handlebar control button? what the hecks all that about?...aaah progress, i'm told.

i got to see one "in the flesh" this saturday.

61277[/snapback]

Where? Have they arrived in Engerland? Black ones and Red ones?

Guest redguzziv10
Where? Have they arrived in Engerland? Black ones and Red ones?

Haywards of Cambridge have one on a months trial.

It's my understanding that they are taking round to all the other local dealers in the month, so give 'em a call. Haywards

Coming soon to a showroom near you

Haywards of Cambridge have one on a months trial.

It's my understanding that they are taking round to all the other local dealers in the month, so give 'em a call. Haywards

Coming soon to a showroom near you

61385[/snapback]

Unfortunately there's no dealer near me, but I was meant to be in Cambridge last weekend. If I'd known there was a chance to see the bike, it might have tipped the balance in favour of going. I'd love see it. (Downside would have been I'd have had to fix P.R.'s mum's shower's leak.)

I'll be in London over 17-19 October. I doubt if there'll be time to get to Corsa Italiana. Anyone, who knows their way about the big smoke, know if there's a dealer that can be got to quickly from Camden?

new ride report:

Renaissance of the Italian hunk

0,,230469,00.jpg

Janie Omorogbe

61614[/snapback]

You can't help wondering what changes there might be to further versions. I wonder will it be those handlebars first?