rear footpeg brackets

richard100t

Theres a set of chrome rear footpeg brackets that I like on the Rosso Puro site but I dont know how to register as a member to log on. I cant even find them elsewhere in the catalog to get a price on them. Does anyone here that speaks english know how to register on that site?

You would think they want us to actually buy some of that bike bling! lol if I sent them an email I wonder if anyone over there speaks english?

59925[/snapback]

Yes they do- I have bought stuff from them and they write perfect English.

Guy :helmet:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest redguzziv10

i bought one of their tail tidy's yesterday through my credit card.

took a bit of guess work filling out the form but within an hour i got a receipt, a delivery tracking number, and an email thanking me for my custom...all in English!

Of course, i haven't got it yet, so i won't count my chickens just yet.

I got an email from them recently showing me their new rear footpegs. I replied that they were very nice, but what I really want is the brackets that they & the exhaust cannisters were attached to. I'm waiting for them to reply back. No hurry here on my part as riding season is almost over anyway. I may want to go with a set of high mount pipes which would require different brackets anyway. Its an odd thing with the language barrier on my part. I probably could find the darn things on their site if I just could read the Italian! lol

Guest redguzziv10
i bought one of their tail tidy's yesterday through my credit card.

took a bit of guess work filling out the form but within an hour i got a receipt, a delivery tracking number, and an email thanking me for my custom...all in English!

Of course, i haven't got it yet, so i won't count my chickens just yet.

60965[/snapback]

Update - it arrived yesterday, all the fitting holes marry up, the connections are all the same, and it looks to be good quality.

What more can i say, 5 working days from Italy, no hassle, can thoroughly recommend them