'98 Corsa Sport

Guest corsahack

Guest corsahack

Just a short message as I dont usually get a lot of time to trawl the net. I have a '98 Sport Corsa (no. 72) and a big thumbs up to all those sport corsa owners out there who so obviously dote on their corsa's. I got on this weekends Ace cafe run here in the UK and managed to spot one other amongst the thousand other mainly Jap machinary. I salute you all. In fact I got so excited I even posted this on the tech page by mistake, oops! ! bier.gif

I used to own 133 out of 200.

Had a love hate relationship with it- loved its looks and rortiness but it eventually did my neck in after doing 3000 miles in 7 days so it had to go in favour of a much more comfortable V11.

I still miss her though.

Glad you are enjoying yours!

Guy :helmet:

Just a short message as I dont usually get a lot of time to trawl the net. I have a '98 Sport Corsa (no. 72) and a big thumbs up to all those sport corsa owners out there who so obviously dote on their corsa's.

Wellocome partner a063.gif, I got the 40/ I guess now that makes us 3 in this forum with the Corsas, there is also a fellow from Finnland, Juka.

I guess we miss another one to start our own forum.e100.gifLMAO

• 4 weeks later...
Guest corsahack

Nogbad and Alex

I am in Staines near to Heathrow airport. Corsa has been under cover for nearly 2 years and I am in the process of nursing her back to full health. Nearly there except for crap in the fuel system. Just waiting for a new fuel filter and fingers crossed should be back to full power. Thanks to Alex I should be in possession soon of a tech manual which hopefully will iron out any small problems, cheers mate will post e mail when arrived in post. In 9 months (july 2006) will be upping sticks to Spain with the corsa of course. Wife has other ideas but she has allways suspected that the corsa is the other love in my life and she is not wrong. Where are you other corsa owners ... make yourselves known.... :bier:

• 3 weeks later...
Just a short message as I dont usually get a lot of time to trawl the net. I have a '98 Sport Corsa (no. 72) and a big thumbs up to all those sport corsa owners out there who so obviously dote on their corsa's.

sweet looking bikes the 1100i Corsa, a mate brought one back from the IOM last year saw it and had to buy it, it is the only one in NZ.

I had a 97 1100i sport and I loved it now on a V11 Lemans but in the last 2 years I was on a VTR... but aftyer riding the Corsa, I knew I had to have another Guzzi... why cos I hated it, so not jap :bier:

1100sport_corsa.JPG

Now that yellow corsa is a rare thing.Have not seen before any.:) I wondered if they really existed.. :D ...

Cool :drink:

64925[/snapback]

ohh it does, funny I always thought the frount guards were carbon.... na just black pitty really carbon would set if off awesome :bier: