TB balancing

jimbemotumbo

Yes. No noticable difference, but if I had to guess, I would say the HD unit offers slightly better voltage at low/mid range, and bit maybe a bit more erratic voltage at high rpm. I rarely take it to redline, so not an issue for me. If you are really in the high performance category, then you might want to check around for someone with such experience using these HD sourced sensors. My bike runs very very well at all throttle positions and rpms up to 500 rpm before redline (stucchi, pods, M4s, PCIII, desmogged, world valve spec).

At the $40 cost, I can't see any reason not to use the HD tps when your MG one goes south.

I already switched mine to the Harley style TPS. The stock unit didn't go south, but I wanted to try the Harley unit with its slightly different voltage curve. It definitely helped the bottom end, but I still have a lean area in the mid range. I was just curious if you were running the Harley type TPS and if so, with any degree of success. Sounds like you're doin' okay with it. I never take mine to redline so that won't be an issue for me. I don't usually rev mine past 6K, maybe occasionally, but I don't think I've ever revved it past 7K.