'' finding my way''

g.forrest

hellow all, i've been enjoying this site and feel its time to introduce myself. my names gary better known as gazza, i'm 52, yeah another geesa, live n.s.w australia, on the beautiful north coast, where you can ride all year round,[on most days] married 30 years, have three daughters youngest 22 all flown the coupe, so just the wife and myself and dog left. :bike: love riding m/cycles and have done from way back to my first at 12 [james villiers 125 3 speed hand change] on the road at 15-9 months legal with first registered road bike, triumph 66 t/bird . no learner bikes then! to new tr6r, 2 750 honda fours,,dirt bikes.goldwing[short term] xlv 750, nsr 400r wow, [survived] ten year break building house, schooling children etc. midlife crisis. breakdown. happily back on the road with muz 660 traveller, great bike still own and ride regularly..bought myself a cagiva x tra raptor for christmas 2004, and love it. i have never owned a guzzi, but regularly ride with them and do the guzzi rallys as there a good crowd and sure know how to have fun.. thanks for this site, keep up the good work. ciao GAZZA :mg: