*SCURA* gang hut

belfastguzzi

Essence of Imperial Oil!

(Otherwise known as Jet A!)

65207[/snapback]

An acceptable base note maybe, but you need the aromatic highlights, and perhaps the sweetness of Castrol "R" to set it all off.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hydraulic fluid - mil spec 5606 - smells really nice when it drips onto a hot exhaust.

65218[/snapback]

Are you flying for Aeroflot?

He's in the reserve, uses a Apache, the chain gun cannon just rips the trees out the ground saves all that chain saw nonsense. Win win situation gets credit with hours on type and reduces the lumber company's costs.

Jim about to do some serious lumber cutting

apache14.jpg

Opps not the best place to take the photo from :(

Yes, thats it!!! :grin:

If a Scura could fly it would be an Apache! :ninja:

65240[/snapback]

....and my MGS would be a Spitfire!!! (or a Macchi 2002)

Thankyou. It all falls into place now! Carlo was an engineer but the othe two were pilots. That is why I love Guzzi's!!

P.S. In Canada an aviation mechanic is an engineer!

Flushed with Success after his capture of the rare Tenni and its hapless German rider,

Doug of the Lesser Antilles tries for some Real Big Game.

He should have known the Scura would get the better of him.

trophy.jpg

in norwegian Scura, or "skura" with a k is another word for shaved, as in shaved p.... (or better; kitty) I rest my case, kittycats. Green V11s with flakingly bad surface treatment and popping exhausts rule!

By the way, my V11 is yet again running on two cylinders. I applied the Force on it yesterday. The Green Force. Fifteen minutes of relentless staring at the engine, with coffee in hand did the trick. Its strong in me, this Force, and in everyone else brave enough to run Greenies. :ninja:

:2c: ;;this actualy happened here.but a blackhawk was used to prune trees in nth queensland. 'unintensionaly. turned out good aus hardwood brought it down.much to the embarassment of the military. :homer:

He's in the reserve, uses a Apache, the chain gun cannon just rips the trees out the ground saves all that chain saw nonsense. Win win situation gets credit with hours on type and reduces the lumber company's costs.

Jim about to do some serious lumber cutting

apache14.jpg

Opps not the best place to take the photo from  :(

65226[/snapback]

:2c: i'll go with the shaven pusseys.[and shaven legs ] but what about the bolabios.or whatsa's? any good?

in norwegian Scura, or "skura" with a k is another word for shaved, as in shaved p.... (or better; kitty) I rest my case, kittycats. Green V11s with flakingly bad surface treatment and popping exhausts rule!

By the way, my V11 is yet again running on two cylinders. I applied the Force on it yesterday. The Green Force. Fifteen minutes of relentless staring at the engine, with coffee in hand  did the trick. Its strong in me, this Force, and in everyone else brave enough to run Greenies.  :ninja:

65391[/snapback]

:2c: i'll go with the shaven pusseys.[and shaven legs ] but what about the bolabios.or whatsa's? any good?

By the way, my V11 is yet again running on two cylinders. I applied the Force on it yesterday. The Green Force. Fifteen minutes of relentless staring at the engine, with coffee in hand  did the trick. Its strong in me, this Force, and in everyone else brave enough to run Greenies.  :ninja:

65391[/snapback]

Fifteen minutes of relentless staring at the engine, with coffee in hand  did the trick. Its strong in me, this Force, and in everyone else brave enough to run Greenies.  :ninja:

65391[/snapback]

You know it works...! :lol: I do that too :thumbsup: (sometimes i use beer)

greenies rock the world!

65404[/snapback]

Looks like this thread may be hijacked by the "shaven pusseys" gang! I didn't know that I liked the scura so much, until now. I've been a skura fan for many years.

The Billabio is basically a standard V11 with a small fixed fairing added (not attached to handlebars). If you like the looks then go for it. As for performance it will be the same as any other V11 unless you start adding the usual performance bits.

Cheers and if you are looking to buy a Guzzi good luck to you!!