TENNI REGISTRY

Van

To all Tenni owners,

The register used to be updated by forum member Van. He is not around very much and I'm looking for a volunteer to keep it updated.

Any takers?

Hello again old friends,...yes I did drop off the face of the earth for awhile......If you'd like, I'd be glad to clean the register up and update it......might take a bit of time, but what the heck, they ARE very special bikes,

Cheers,

Van

Hello Van, we are looking into adding a "garage" module to the forums, so that we can have a more useful, organized and autonomous system. We'll still keep the existing model by model threads going for pictures and such, but they will likely go into their own subforum to clean things up.

Hopefully the garage system will allow us to enter in VIN numbers (optionally of course) and actually track some production information related to these great bikes!

Cheers

Joe

Hi, I've just bought a Tenni.  I think it's the one listed only a few posts above-No. 17.  Only rode it home so far.  Changing a headlamp bulb then slipped into giving it a good going over.  Waiting for some small parts, then looking forward to putting some miles in over the summer.  Managed to 'bag' some Tekno panniers and frames on Ebay too, so foreign shores beckon.  It's in North East England now. 

Simon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!  I just purchased #147 here in Seattle, and am wondering: most Tennis I have seen pics of have a black rectangular pad on the gas tank surrounding the gas cap; however, mine has a silver pad, matching the tank color.  I have come across some pics of other V11 Tennis with the silver cover as well; was this, or the black, cover an option?

Thanks,

attachicon.giftenni.JPG

Just the very few Tenni's had the black pad on the tank. On mine is silver (#60) and the Tenni at Guzzi museum, a preseries Bike , is also siver with a surplus of Ohlins fork ....!!!

congrats on #129 !!

yes, please update the registry. folks will think green is out of favor ;) ....If not a fixture @V11LM.com, then where? Maybe while we wait on the "garage thing" to materialize, we could continue with what we have? Especially if we're keeping the thread anyway. Are we having trouble finding someone willing to do the work? I would volunteer, but have no idea how to proceed.

cheers

@footgoose: I am really excited to build the garage system for the group, and I've even offered to pay the fee for the plugin... I just need to talk more to Jaap about getting access to the 'guts' of the forum to set up, validate, configure and maintain the garage system.

I like having the separate registries too, for photos and chit chat, but there are certain bike types that are currently left out (Sport Naked for example), and I'd really like a true registry system, so that we can all keep in touch better, research production numbers, and have a way to catalog certain features specific to the V11 Sport series.

That said, congrats on acquiring the Tenni Bobby, and welcome to the group. I don't think there is a more informative and helpful & informational forum for the V11 out there on the web. P.s. It's nice and cozy here too. :mg:

that system sounds great. can't wait to see it up. thanks for the effort. It will be interesting to see a break down of the variants, which were limited ed, which were numbered, what special crap came with them.  good luck-gods speed chamberlin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi. I'm trying to put my tenni on the register. How do I do this.

tony w-h

Sent from my MediaPad using Tapatalk 2

welcome Tony, the registry is in limbo at the moment. just post a note with Tenni number and a general location. maybe how you came about getting the bike, photo, interesting tid bits.... someone may update the registry at some point.?.?

congratulations on the Tenni!

I'm new to site.

Had my tenni for about 8 years. Love it.

Purchased from motomecca 3 legend X Dorset. It's been around ireland towing a trailer.

I used regularly to commute be for I recently rretired.now used for pleasure riding around the beautiful county Cornwall. It's a delite to ride around the winding lanes.