TENNI REGISTRY

Van

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all you Tennista out there,

Just wanted to wish you all a wonderfull Christmas New Year and holiday season.

Ride far, ride safe, and enjoy those wonderful and rare machines!

Cheers

Van

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Evening all, I proud own Tenni T169.

I bought her back in 20111 but she has been off the road of most of the last few years with two ruined clutches and accident repair after a clueless taxi driver drove in to me between the first and second clutch failing.  Hoping to have her back on the road by the end of January however...

Evening all, I proud own Tenni T169.

I bought her back in 20111 but she has been off the road of most of the last few years with two ruined clutches and accident repair after a clueless taxi driver drove in to me between the first and second clutch failing.  Hoping to have her back on the road by the end of January however...

Congrats Jools. And Welcome. Do elaborate a bit on the clutch problems. and what clutch is in her now. Aluminum flywheel owners want to know these things!

Thanks Footgoose.

I replaced the original single clutch with another single clutch, which lasted all of about 500 miles.  I am going to have a new twin clutch fitted to her in the next couple of weeks as I am done with the single clutch now.  All reports I hear about the dual clutch is that it is a lot smoother and more reliable.

Have many others made the switch on their V11 Tenni?  If so, what is the collective verdict?

let's see... I like the dark grey seat cowl and front fender. The side covers look black with something gold where the Tenni badge goes. I love the red paint in the MotoGuzzi in the valve cover. I will be stealing that. Smoke signal covers.. Buell? Custom foot pegs, brake lever. Wow. Cans look good too. Be they Mistrals? Tell us more!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Tenni.

Carbon fiber front and rear fenders, CF side covers, CF dash, CF seat cowl and tank pad, Mistral cans, but there is another 2 to 1 Stainless system coming with bike and second seat, plus some  additional parts..

I'll know more once the bike is in my garage, right now we're arranging the shipping from RI to PA.

that's a nice bunch of extras. good job you got the faux suede, Tenni only, seat. The other seat should be the standard LeMans.

just re-reading the registry, it looks like the potential number of Tennis in the US now is around 35. I wish those USA blank spaces would fill in.