IGNORED

TENNI REGISTRY

I purchased my Tenni new. The dealer for some odd reason did not have the certificate. Moto Guzzi USA was falling apart during this time. I can't recall now how, but I eventually made contact with Moto Guzzi Italy and a wonderful woman named Stefania. It took awhile but I finally got my certificate. I did know my 'number' though. That's likely your only hope of getting the number, unless you make contact with the original owner, and he remembers. The selling dealership might be some help as well. I feel your pain, I'd want to know.

Regarding the process of elimination, the registry here does not see a lot of activity and some bikes get passed around rapidly. By this time some in UK may have come through Europe.

• Like 1
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everybody, this is the new owner of T166, currently in London. Just picked her up near Leeds and drove her home last week end. 300 miles on it, and lovely, lovely feeling inside

Let me ease the suffering... you'll never get it.....  And now for a bit of hope. I bought mine new in '03 and was told the certificate was issued by MG to the original buyer, after confirmation from

Hallo I want to join the Register My name is Dirk Schmidt and I own no: 66. Living in the center of the Netherlands Gr. Dirk - dadparent Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Pro

Posted Images

Thank you for getting back to me again.

I had considered what you suggest and know that the first owner sold it in 2004. It is unlikely he would remember 17 years later> Plus I know the dealer, MaxMoto in Bury St Edmunds, went into out of business in 2015.

I know my bike is a UK one from the chassis number, and You can usually tell European bikes through their Km only speedometer.

Given what I have have found out, I would be tempted to stake a claim on T012, T019 or T020. 

It does appear that other UK bikes were missing their plate on the triple tree. I saw that there was a little dialogue & debate some time back on who actually owned T016. The plate on the triple tree would really solve that problem...

Why, oh why, oh why, did they not fill in the certificate!!!

By the way, I really appreciate your assistance. Thank you very much...

• Like 2

My home town is famous for that - "4000 holes in Blackburn Lancashire" from Beatles "A day in the Life"

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Dave H said:

My home town is famous for that - "4000 holes in Blackburn Lancashire" from Beatles "A day in the Life"

Dave, the only time I've ever seen that song performed live was by Jeff Beck.  Amazing.

Your bike looks amazing too.  You're in the right place to keep it going.